(Video) Volkan Oezdemir bombing at the press conference.

What? Why would you have to do that? So strange.

Because his failed joke made me feel awkward and I don’t like feeling unpleasant so I thought of something else.

You’ve never had an experience Iike this? Fantastic life you’ve lived thus far.

That shit eating smirk after the joke though

Because his failed joke made me feel awkward and I don’t like feeling unpleasant so I thought of something else.

It wasn’t even that awkward. It was a little bit but nothing too unpleasant. You need to get out into the real world a bit more pal

You’re probably a typical American who finds most things ‘cringe worthy’

Have no idea what he's talking about

Ahh no time...

It wasn’t even that awkward. It was a little bit but nothing too unpleasant. You need to get out into the real world a bit more pal

You’re probably a typical American who finds most things ‘cringe worthy’

That’s subjective, I felt it was pretty awkward, and I’m not the only one. I have the same reaction in the real world. Jokes falling flat make people uncomfortable. Do you not have many interactions with people in your day to day life? That’s sad, really. Get out in the real world, pal. It’ll do you some good.

Not everything is cringeworthy, but you are prety bad.

That’s subjective, I felt it was pretty awkward, and I’m not the only one. I have the same reaction in the real world. Jokes falling flat make people uncomfortable. Do you not have many interactions with people in your day to day life? That’s sad, really. Get out in the real world, pal. It’ll do you some good.

Not everything is cringeworthy, but you are prety bad.
Lol you had to use the same thing that I just said to you. And then you say that I’m cringeworthy. Good on you bud

I manage just fine. Awkward is throwing a temper tantrum because someone cringed at a bad joke.
What makes you think i threw a temper tantrum?

I actually meet new people all the time and see/ hear a lot more cringeworthy things than this. When you find something small so awkward you need to write about it on the internet, create a thread about it and physically cringe It makes me think you live a pretty sheltered life.

Sometimes I have to turn shit off because I feel so embarrassed and awkward

What makes you think i threw a temper tantrum?

I actually meet new people all the time and see/ hear a lot more cringeworthy things than this. When you find something small so awkward you need to write about it on the internet, create a thread about it and physically cringe It makes me think you live a pretty sheltered life.

I didn’t create the thread, genius. You’re all over the place here. The fact that you’re so wound up over this leads me to believe you’re a hermit desperately in need of human interaction. It’s okay, once this account gets banned for having micro-penis levels of aggression over literally nothing you can always just create another one.

Seeing and experiencing various terrible things does not make this shitty joke any less awkward. This is such a strange crusade you’re on. People cringe at bad jokes, get over it.

Sometimes I have to turn shit off because I feel so embarrassed and awkward

The cringe is real man. Have you ever attempted to rescue someone from extreme cringe? I have a great fake laugh for situations like this.

I didn’t create the thread, genius. You’re all over the place here. The fact that you’re so wound up over this leads me to believe you’re a hermit desperately in need of human interaction. It’s okay, once this account gets banned for having micro-penis levels of aggression over literally nothing you can always just create another one.

Seeing and experiencing various terrible things does not make this shitty joke any less awkward. This is such a strange crusade you’re on. People cringe at bad jokes, get over it.
I’m not a hermit. Quit having personal attacks at me here. You don’t know me. I don’t know you. I know you didn’t start the thread.

I cringe at bad jokes too. This one wasnt even That awkward though. I think your cringe is over reacting is what I’m trying to say.

The Buentello interview is classic -this wasn’t even that bad.

Brunson was way more of an embarrassment and made himself look like a total clown

I like Volkan but not everyone has the gift of gab

When you find something small so awkward you need to write about it on the internet, create a thread about it and physically cringe It makes me think you live a pretty sheltered life.

I’m not a hermit. Quit having personal attacks at me here. You don’t know me. I don’t know you. I know you didn’t start the thread.

I cringe at bad jokes too. This one wasnt even That awkward though. I think your cringe is over reacting is what I’m trying to say.

8b73b8ac13775c5a3e6479b421263268.gif

You sound like a hermit. Like I said, people cringe at bad jokes, get over it.

Back