Video: Tyron Woodley just claimed racism on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of fucked up that black and latino fans prefer sports dominated by black and latino fighters. What's that all about?

It's human nature, humans are tribal.

I said it before and ill say it again, it is absolutely awesome, and fascinating to see White Privilege clash with Black Entitlement.

Worst treated champion. Lol. I think a non-English speaking champion has it much worse than he did. With Anderson Silva being the one exception perhaps.

breaking news!!!! MSNBC... topic of the day! RACISM... white people bad, you must feel bad for black guy or youse a racist!
So true. I've analyzed the whole race baiting and why its done in the mainstream media.

It goes back to the profits. Lets face it, news channels are owned by networks and pretty much own mainstream television. Their whole point is to get viewers and to stay relevant. However, the past 10 years or so, people have not really tuned into TV as much, so many cord cutters and people getting their media from smartphones, computers and tablets. The TV was dying. People didnt care about any issues. Terrorism got old, nobody gave a shit anymore about a random bombing or a war in the middle east. Nothing got people riled up. The networks knew this. They need something that gets everyone riled up. Racism!

The reason racism gets everyone to watch is because for blacks, its something they believed has always been the issue in their life, the fact that someone hates them because of their skin color. The media knows that blacks will get riled up, and they will protest and riot.
Whites on the other hand hate that they constantly get labeled racist when they feel like they arent racist.

I dont see how people are not realizing this stuff by now. Think about it...out of 320 million people, 130 black guys get shot a year, many of them completely justified. Maybe 30 of them arent justified or the cop got nervous and fired. THey will take a story and try to make it hit home.

You sound white and Republican

I'm white, as I have already said. I am also Jewish, and English is my fourth language. I have never voted Republican, but I once dated a girl who was Republican. Handcuff me now!

That's because those guys naturally brought in a lot of attention so the UFC knows if they throw money at it they can get even more. It worked and they got huge ratings on Fox.

I get it they cant just going around wasting money trying to promote someone who will never be a star.
They did NOT bring in natural attention.

Sage didnt even have a wikipedia page until Dana put him on looking for a puppet or whatever that lame ass show is.

Conor was a nobody getting subbed in 36 seconds by people outside the top 50. How many Conor threads did you see during the Machida Era? Or how about when Lesnar beat Carwin?

Conor has been fighting since then but nobody gave a shit cause he wasnt very good and still isnt. Dana just hyped him to casuals.

MMA is finally getting the broad coverage it should have always had.

All major news/media covers it now.

ESPN is the pinnacle of sports coverage.

In 10 years the top UFC fighter will be making $20,000,000 a fight.....Any opposers?

I also believe that it will eventually be the biggest sport in the world, eventually....Just don't know how long it will take for it to overtake soccer or should I say, foowtball!

15-20 years maybe.

Kind of fucked up that black and latino fans prefer sports dominated by black and latino fighters. What's that all about?

That's called stereotype.
Not all of them think that way.

However..in some cases, all Blacks who grow up around all Blacks, will, have that mentality at times. NOT ALL the time.

Whites..yeah...you too...

I'm white, as I have already said. I am also Jewish, and English is my fourth language. I have never voted Republican, but I once dated a girl who was Republican. Handcuff me now!
Didn't she grab you by the pussy?

and rampage isn't even a good person(sexually assaults women, high speed police chase) it really is about the charisma and personality of a person
Don't forget causes abortions. Jones still has fans too

Hes right. Tho. Hmm look at every black ufc champ that remotely acted like connor? Yet connor does it he gets praised.. i can name a ton of fighters white folks say ahh man hes cocky oh hes a thug blah blah. But when a white fighter does it. Its welcomed. So if ur not black its best not to comment cause u cant relate.

Its like a skinny person telling a fat person its easy to lose weight.

Nothing like a white person telling a black person what is and isnt racist lmao.. the term itself was created to describe white people treatment towards other people.
Eat a fat dick and GTFO you fucking pussy! You and every person who liked your post should go live on the moon. Anyone of ANY race can be racist you dipshit, bet you got a blm shirt on now.

Sage didnt even have a wikipedia page until Dana put him on looking for a puppet or whatever that lame ass show is.

Conor was a nobody getting subbed in 36 seconds by people outside the top 50. How many Conor threads did you see during the Machida Era? Or how about when Lesnar beat Carwin?

Conor has been fighting since then but nobody gave a shit cause he wasnt very good and still isnt. Dana just hyped him to casuals.

Ok so what's your theory here? The UFC hates money is purposely not promoting other fighters to make more money? They hate the fighters so much that it trumps any amount of money they could make?

I had people at my job asking me about Sage Northcutt before I even knew who he was and they don't even watch MMA. I had to google him to see who they were talking about. Now the fact that he lives in Katy which is like 45 minutes from here probably helped but they weren't talking about Derrick Lewis who lives even closer.

You are one dumb motherfucker, that is all

Johnny Hendricks was a lot like Woodley. Both wrestlers with heavy hands, both beat Lawler to become champ, both are stock guys with beards, both have whiny personalities and complained about being entitled to things and deserving title shots. Both are disliked and neither got much of a push from the UFC.

and rampage isn't even a good person(sexually assaults women, high speed police chase) it really is about the charisma and personality of a person

Come on man? Not a good person? You list two examples in this guys public life and claim to know if he's a good person or not? Don't be ridiculous we all make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back