Video: Till "Woodley crumbles under pressure"

You crumble when you cut weight (so you didn't even try before the Wonderboy fight)

Helen Yee would get it right in the bum holey

HarmoniousUnimportantIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

Woodley might crumble under pressure but Sea-Level Cain thrives at barometrically heavier environments.

All twood has to say to this is Till cant make weight. Okay great whos words hold water because woodley has the belt and defended it. Pressure yea he handles it.

She calls him tyrun. I cant not hear it. Hahahahaha

Not that Sherdog was ever really that impressive before, but its really degenerated into just taking the thread title and throwing insults back, using the same words, as whatever is mentioned by the fighter in the thread. Sadly, that leads to a lot of likes also, and people are whores for likes. This leads to a lack of any creativity of intelligence in 99% of posters, who are fat and happy getting likes from other idiots. Three lemmings in a row have used the same formula here, as a typical example.

Back in the day, people were elitists, but at least they had some intelligent opinions on the actual fights and fighters. The like system has really been a downer in that regard.

Still the best forum though.

When the hell have we ever seen Woodley crumble under pressure?

Not that Sherdog was ever really that impressive before, but its really degenerated into just taking the thread title and throwing insults back, using the same words, as whatever is mentioned by the fighter in the thread. Sadly, that leads to a lot of likes also, and people are whores for likes. This leads to a lack of any creativity of intelligence in 99% of posters, who are fat and happy getting likes from other idiots. Three lemmings in a row have used the same formula here, as a typical example.

Back in the day, people were elitists, but at least they had some intelligent opinions on the actual fights and fighters. The like system has really been a downer in that regard.

Now that you got that off your chest, what are your thoughts on OP

*And I do agree Sherdog was better as an "underground" thing, but so was MMA in general, and at the time all we were hoping for was for it to get bigger

Tyron does fine under pressure, he'll just throw that bomb he has in his hands. To beat tyrom you have to remove his weapons (with tdd/distance control). It'll be interesting to see how Till pressures him but I expect we won't see much action

Now that you got that off your chest, what are your thoughts on OP

*And I do agree Sherdog was better as an "underground" thing, but so was MMA in general, and at the time all we were hoping for was for it to get bigger
I haven't really seen Woodley crumble at all, and I dont see any reason to think he will. I do agree, he will get backed into the cage and try to explode. He should be able to find Till's chin at least a couple times, but he is definitely going to feel the size different that Till brings also.

I used to talk about exactly what has happened. YOu look at the way that ESPN covers football, basketball etc and you see its all about catering to dumb fans and dumb opinions, focusing on anything that gets hits like controversies, instead of really focusing on the intricacies and great parts of the games. So, I wasn't really for it. At the same time, I'm always pro-fighter and am glad most of them are making more money. So, basically, more mainstream is better for fighters, worse for intelligent fans (which are very rare anyway). Catering to intelligent fans basically means making no money, and so I understand and am okay with the changes.

I've been on Sherdog since day one and I don't remember the glory days of which you speak.

Back