Video: Tigers and Lions playing Tug o War with Humans, barely move

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They can barely move it The Tiger and Lions are just chilling holding the rope like its nothing

This just reinforces my theory:

Lions and Tigers are way stronger than humans.

This just reinforces my theory:

Lions and Tigers are way stronger than humans.

Just wait until someone says their Pit Bull can beat a Lion or Tiger lol

HAHAHA they’re literally falling asleep not even trying like “are you dumb motherfuckers serious right now? Throw me a steak or I’m dragging you in here”

Just wait until someone says their Pit Bull can beat a Lion or Tiger lol
There was a thread before about Gorillas and people actually figured that 5 grown men without weapons could take out a Gorilla.

So yes, there are people that stupid.

There was a thread before about Gorillas and people actually figured that 5 grown men without weapons could take out a Gorilla.

So yes, there are people that stupid.
Well that seems unfair, the gorilla has a club against 4 humans...

Come to think of it, none of our best athletes are good at pulling.

NFL has no one who pulls, NBA, MLB, NHL, Top flight Soccer has no pullers. Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, dont ever pull. It is always pushing forward. Our bodies are better at forward movment.

Maybe Olympic level Judo, or jacket wrestling styles.

We need to have pushing contest with big cats.

Well, it's a tiger so...

13t4uj.jpg

NFL has no one who pulls, NBA, MLB, NHL, Top flight Soccer has no pullers. Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, dont ever pull. It is always pushing forward. Our bodies are better at forward movment.

Hahaha it is probably true because my judo coach always screams to "stop pushing and pull!"

Am I the only one who thought this thread would be two tigers pulling a human apart in a game of tug o war?

Let's be honest, there may not be any pullers in those sports, but in the case of the American sports there are plenty of tuggers!

Olympic weightlifting? Powerlifting? Strongman? Also rugby players pull all the time in training (they would perform just as much pulling as pushing work during their s@c workouts).

Soccer, tennis and basketball players don’t do any pulling, pushing, squatting or hip hinging. Their sports don’t require any strength movements at all...

Hippopotamus> >>>> cause of the most deaths in Africa yearly..
DpMgXyU.gif

Back