Video: Tigers and Lions playing Tug o War with Humans, barely move

Imagine these mofos running up on the scene.
IzIKfPp.jpg

Tigers are such beautiful creatures. The apex predator. A perfect killing machine. Even the the most alpha lion will always be a tigers bitch

if I had to choose my preferred way of dying, it would be by a savage tiger chomping down on my neck, killing me instantly

Tigers are such beautiful creatures. The apex predator. A perfect killing machine. Even the the most alpha lion will always be a tigers bitch

if I had to choose my preferred way of dying, it would be by a savage tiger chomping down on my neck, killing me instantly
{<huh}

Lol I would ragdoll anything under the sun.

Wow...I just always assumed you'd want to die by my hands.

I guess our friendship means nothing to you.

What is the point of this? We already know these animals are strong. I'm really not sure that this is good for their teeth. Yes I know people will tell me they pull heavy carcuses in the wild but this is totally different. They are actually pulling as hard as they can. The one part the tiger puts up his paw for leverage against the cage. I wish it was enough to just simply look at these majestic animals but we always gotta make some stupid sport out of it. Pretty stupid for a "sanctuary" to be condoning this type of behavior. They certainly won't be getting my donation

Last edited:
Olympic weightlifting? Powerlifting? Strongman? Also rugby players pull all the time in training (they would perform just as much pulling as pushing work during their s@c workouts).

Soccer, tennis and basketball players don’t do any pulling, pushing, squatting or hip hinging. Their sports don’t require any strength movements at all...

Well then put those guys who lift weights against the big cats.

What is the point of this? We already know these animals are strong. I'm really not sure that this is good for their teeth. Yes I know people will tell me they pull heavy carcuses in the wild but this is totally different. They are actually pulling as hard as they can. The one part the tiger puts up his paw for leverage against the cage. I wish it was enough to just simply look at these majestic animals but we always gotta make some stupid sport out of it. Pretty stupid for a "sanctuary" to be condoning this type of behavior. They certainly won't be getting my donation

literally every single person in history has played tug of war with their dog...... as far as I know there is no epidemic of dogs having serious teeth problems as a result

also to play devils advocate, doing stuff like this will increase the likelyhood of more people continually going to visit this sanctuary and or donate, and with more donations they can do more for the great animals.

I don't support animal exploitation. Everyone who took part in this deserves to be slapped.

I was playing tug of war w a friends dog pretty rough and her tooth chipped off. You gotta watch your strength

And then people are shocked when the thing jumps the fence and eats someone

Seem a stupid game for theyr teeth

Btw a lion or a tiger can pull heavy buffalo dead body on rough terrain, two hipsters or some kids don't offer same amount of opposite force

Back