VIDEO: Samuel Braga rolling with me

lol i love getting dominated like that!makes me understand how much there is to learn

awesome vid

I know, it shows the depth of Jiu-Jitsu. Its unbelievable how deep it goes..even amongst black belts.

You did quite well, to be honest. Considering who you're rolling with, of course.

These world champ black belts are more like 5 steps ahead of us. I rolled with Sergio Moraes and he was like laughing and subbing me like every 5 seconds. I felt like it was my first day of BJJ again!

very nice

thank you for sharing

I know, it shows the depth of Jiu-Jitsu. Its unbelievable how deep it goes..even amongst black belts.

I think thats very true. Every time I find something cool on a video, magazine or instructional and I try it or begin to try it on him he laughs and just counters it. Then later he shows me what I was trying to do and how to counter it and the details around the move you dont get from a video, magazine or instructional. I feel lucky to have a black belt with his knowledge because I know some places barely have blues or purples teaching them.

My boy is a beast, he is always two steps ahead. And NOTHING works on him. And you can forget about it when he gets cocky and starts doing aerobatics on you haha.

He almost took your whole right side of your body off with that first armbar......great stuff.

same thing happens to me by my instructor he goes full out since I got my blue haha.

Thanks man, its hard to look anything but retarded though when your against that level of grappling and yes it is really cool to have that talent. I had alberto crane laying 2 feet from us...Romulo sitting next to gordo and soca watching us...with wolverine and draculino walking around too. I remember thinking if anyone else walked in the room it might explode with talent lol[/QUOTE
]

2 things - I was standing right next to yall when samuel teepeed u and I said " I love teepees". That was a nice pass he showed u. I've been workin on it for a while now

And B- did u see me get arm triangled back and forth by Leo and Romulo?? I was like FML they were doing their fav techniques on me and I kept losing consciousness :/

Thanks man, its hard to look anything but retarded though when your against that level of grappling and yes it is really cool to have that talent. I had alberto crane laying 2 feet from us...Romulo sitting next to gordo and soca watching us...with wolverine and draculino walking around too. I remember thinking if anyone else walked in the room it might explode with talent lol

I know what you mean... When I roll with my instructor, I never know if he's just being nice when he says "good job". Like what's so good about getting balled into a pretzel lol

Alberto's awesome, I got to train with him a few years back at Hollywood BJJ. Really nice guy and a fricken' wizard on the ground. Do you know what happened with Gracie Barra Encino? Did Romulo move on?

Cool video, bro! It's a lot of fun rolling with guys of that caliber.

You hit the nail on the head about BJJ being deep. I feel like it actually all starts over at black belt. I threw a gi on for the first time in over 2 years the other day and it was amazing how well I did against the lower belts. It was only when I rolled with the other black belts there that I realized I still have much to work on and much to learn.

Do you know what happened with Gracie Barra Encino? Did Romulo move on?

A lot of politics, from what I know..he will be opening up his on GB school soon. I'm pretty excited about that. I like the idea of him staying in the family as opposed to going on his own some where.

Back