VIDEO: Samuel Braga rolling with me

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My boy is a beast, he is always two steps ahead. And NOTHING works on him. And you can forget about it when he gets cocky and starts doing aerobatics on you haha.

yeah what's that tune? it's pretty fresh. also as many times as I rewound that pass in the 1st minute, and even with slow motion, I can't tell what he is doing with his right hand there. cool post man. thanks.

Talk about gettin your ass handed to you.

Also, nice omoplata escape/wall walk. Had me laughing.

Damn i really wanted to hear the offspring "come out and play" song

I think the thread title should be "me rolling with Samuel Braga"

Awesome video Poppa thanks for uploading.

I noticed on the slow mo at about 59sec Braga cups your right Butt cheek, was a nice touch:icon_chee

cool video. I don't think he's doing anything special with the right hand in the first minute's pass. Just pressuring down and hipping over.

The escape, foot transition and pass at 8:30 is so cool and relaxed

Great video. I love the end, he asks if your alright then locks in a triangle awesome.

I love these sorts of videos. Thanks for posting, Poppa Rotzee - I enjoyed it.

Nice vid, man. You've got a good style, very controlled. Must be nice to see that level of talent coming through the doors.

lol i love getting dominated like that!makes me understand how much there is to learn

awesome vid

Nice vid, man. You've got a good style, very controlled. Must be nice to see that level of talent coming through the doors.

Thanks man, its hard to look anything but retarded though when your against that level of grappling and yes it is really cool to have that talent. I had alberto crane laying 2 feet from us...Romulo sitting next to gordo and soca watching us...with wolverine and draculino walking around too. I remember thinking if anyone else walked in the room it might explode with talent lol

Back