Video: Ronda: "I'm not a do nothing bitch."

So having a more feminine body means you're immediately only good for fucking millionaires? Sure thing Ronda, sure thing.

i thought feminism was also about the acceptance of diversity in shape, skill, life choices and sexual habits.

do nothing bitch sounds bitter. real bitter. like "i wish i was prettier" bitter. like "i'll show all you hot girls laughing at me" bitter.

big fucking hero, ronda. reducing people to the grand model of yourself, the only acceptable iteration of womanhood.

ps - i am a bit drunk at the moment, dont all of you drones jump at once.

i thought feminism was also about the acceptance of diversity in shape, skill, life choices and sexual habits.

It's not. Those are completely different issues, however, many feminists are also supportive of those issues. Feminism is only about females having at least equal rights to everything men have. An ugly man is disadvantaged, and so shall be an ugly woman.

It's not. Those are completely different issues, however, many feminists are also supportive of those issues. Feminism is only about females having at least equal rights to everything men have. An ugly man is disadvantaged, and so shall be an ugly woman.

you are talking about Emily wilding davison feminism there. that form is almost dead now. 3rd wave is all about privilege, nothing to do with the perfectly respectable idea of equality.

do nothing bitch sounds bitter. real bitter. like "i wish i was prettier" bitter. like "i'll show all you hot girls laughing at me" bitter.

big fucking hero, ronda. reducing people to the grand model of yourself, the only acceptable iteration of womanhood.

no one knows wtf feminism is. everyone seems to think its something different. its pointless arguing about it on the internet. just go around in circles.

Lol, she's like WTF are you doing in my pants. Why this guy thinks that was helpful I have no idea. I see cornermen do it for guys and I always assumed it was to alleviate some kind of sweaty ball discomfort. That is something I hope Gadelha was not experiencing.

It's just a quick way to cool down the core temp. Anywhere you might stick a thermometer is a pretty good place to start when you want to cool someone down with water or ice.

On the other hand, it can't be comfortable fighting with water in your jock/panties. Male or female.

(For the record, I wanted to comment on your previous post... but I'm totally lost. I think you should think what you want to think, but don't think I can handle the thinking involved in thinking about what you're thinking or what other people seem to think you are or should be thinking. I think.)

She plays WOW and lived out of her car for a long time......a little do nothing involved there...

So having a more feminine body means you're immediately only good for fucking millionaires? Sure thing Ronda, sure thing.

I don't think that's what she said.

I thought she shat on girls who do nothing all day and then went off on a tangent about how she looks a bit muscular.

She plays WOW and lived out of her car for a long time......a little do nothing involved there...

A lot of successful people have a phase like that.

Off hand I can think Steve Jobs was a hippie in his early 20's.

On the flip side when has Arianny or Britney gone through their Olympic gold medalist/UFC champion phase.

Calm down Ronda

3oEduV3iOWBmgN1pLO.gif

Give her an ice cube instead.

She is so difficult to like. She should STFU about people she knows nothing about. Everyone in this world fights their own battles, even hot bitches that fuck millionaires.

A lot of successful people have a phase like that.

Off hand I can think Steve Jobs was a hippie in his early 20's.

On the flip side when has Arianny or Britney gone through their Olympic gold medalist/UFC champion phase.

that's a very stupid reference to make how many people in your community are Olympic gold medalist or a ufc champion?

Ronda honestly just sounds bitter towards any female that looks "pretty"

Shes referencing Arianny Celeste right? For fucking millionaires part.

I agree. She is a hater because girls who embrace their femininity get the men that Ronda would like to date but won't date her because she looks and acts too masculine. Masculine men don't want masculine women, they need a feminine woman to balance that shit out. I would rather deal with a built woman who is feminine and perhaps with average ambition than a girl who is too masculine acting and has Ronda's attitude, such a turn off.

Are you a virgin? Serious question. Vaginas get hot as fuck. Heat is not good for a fighter.

1. I probably lost my virginity before you were born. Serious answer.

2. I have never seen in any other women's sport a woman try to water down her vagina.

3. Gadelha herself seems mildly surprised that her coach pulled her shorts out.

Ronda is definitely the busiest mma fighter in history.

Back