Video: Ronda: "I'm not a do nothing bitch."

Calm down Ronda

3oEduV3iOWBmgN1pLO.gif

I think women will appreciate that you think they should all think the way you think they should think.

Yeah cause that's what she was saying...

I think women will appreciate that you think they should all think the way you think they should think.

I think that all women will appreciate you telling me that they'll appreciate that I think they should all think the way I think they should think.

I think that all women will appreciate you telling me that they'll appreciate that I think they should all think the way I think they should think.

As a woman I actually do appreciate him telling you that I would appreciate you telling me that you think I should think the way you think I ought to think. But only because I think he thought that I did not think I ought to think the way you think I ought to think.

And he was right about that.

Calm down Ronda

3oEduV3iOWBmgN1pLO.gif

Lol, she's like WTF are you doing in my pants. Why this guy thinks that was helpful I have no idea. I see cornermen do it for guys and I always assumed it was to alleviate some kind of sweaty ball discomfort. That is something I hope Gadelha was not experiencing.

As a woman I actually do appreciate him telling you that I would appreciate you telling me that you think I should think the way you think I ought to think. But only because I think he thought that I did not think I ought to think the way you think I ought to think.

Please, just stay in the kitchen ma'am

Teasin ;-)

So, seriously guys, what do you think about her body, and female fighters in general?

Well said.
I'm considering it as a new signature but my other one is much more to the point.

Lol, she's like WTF are you doing in my pants. Why this guy thinks that was helpful I have no idea. I see cornermen do it for guys and I always assumed it was to alleviate some kind of sweaty ball discomfort. That is something I hope Gadelha was not experiencing.

Are you a virgin? Serious question. Vaginas get hot as fuck. Heat is not good for a fighter.

Back