Video of Till gassing on the grappling dummy

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Weight cut must be tough. Not looking like the 200 lbs powerhouse he touts himself to be. Wanted to see Till win, but more than likely T-Wood rattles around that dehydrated brain.

Don't worry, his brain won't be too dehydrated because he'll stop cutting when he's a few pounds off still and just miss weight spectacularly.

I wonder how Woodley copes with the reach disparity

I think it’s just gonna look like Woodley vs wonderboy without Woodley knocking him down. Spectacularly boring with Woodley just hanging out back to the cage. Hope I’m wrong

Carries the hands way too low. Overhand right by Tyrone will end the evening end of Rd 1. I don't see TWood shooting early and often, just manning up and throwing heat.

Video of Till gassing on the grappling dummy

ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

Hes training to counter Woodley power right.

Exactly like the one he had vs Lawler

Unless Woodley lost a step he's going to expose Till.

I thought gassing was the point when you're training for a fight. Why would you not train past exhaustion?

I like that exposed chin straight up in the air. Reminds me of Stipe... oh no....

I thought he looked good and that the point of the exercise was to train to exhaustion.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tyron win. He doesn't get the respect he deserves. We'll see how this one turns out.

Not concern with Till's size, Tyron is normally out sized but rarely out muscled due to his natural athleticism. His biggest weakness was always his gas tank but he seem to look better now by taking a more patient approach to fighting

Back