Video of Till gassing on the grappling dummy

Carries the hands way too low. Overhand right by Tyrone will end the evening end of Rd 1. I don't see TWood shooting early and often, just manning up and throwing heat.

Guys like Conor McGregor & Darren Till are able to do this because they understand distance so well & are able to slip almost everything with excellent footwork/head movement. High risk/reward.

Im telling y'all, just like I called Vick getting KTFO'd after a horrible weight cut, the same goes here. He looked HORRIBLE today and has not even started hard cutting. I think he may make it this time, or die, trying owing to all the hoopla and title at stake, but his brain will be shot and twenty four hours will not be enough time to replenish.

Last edited:
I wonder how Woodley copes with the reach disparity
By using hes booty to blitz into range under Tills arms and punch a whole in hes friggin chest. If Tills gasstank is depleated cuz of the weight cut, its going to be hard to react to thos Twood blitzes imo.
Look at Vick vs Justin... Till dont do the same mistake usually but with an empty gass tank he might

Damn, lots of people picking Woodley to win

I got Till by KO, Woodley has never dealt well with fighters who pressure him on the feet

If people would actually watch Till fights they would understand his power is real. He hurts you with every single shot & WB thompson went down from first clean left. In this fight against Tyrone there is so many factors on his side like age, range, timing and which are completely overlooked by people.

Video of Till at the end of the second workout of the day being a bit tired but still pushing past it.

Guy is an absolute beast Twood in for a rough night if Till brings his A game.

Twood losses against anyone who gives him zero respect.

Smart training, because that dummy throws almost as many strikes per round as woodley

bags-dont-hit-back.jpg

It makes sense that he'd gas doing GnP because its not natural to him, he was a muay thai guy for most of his career, not a wrestler.

I think if Till loses this it might mentally break him

Now to think of it Till fights pretty Tall, and Woodley likes to lunge from the level change when he throws that overhand right with dangerous intent.

Now I'm just wondering, thanks to his legit MT background, Till is one of the few Tall guys who can destroy shorter guys in close range. What if Woodley rips a right hook to his solar plexus instead of going over the shoulder? Till doesn't have the musculature to absorb punishment in the midsection either.

As we are only getting a little glimpse of his training, Till for sure drilled angles and the explosive movement to get out of harm's way when Tyron does leap forward with that right hook. I don't see him being as ballsy as Conor in timing the punch as he did against Aldo, as Woodley can KTFO of anyone at WW with that punch.

Also Wood has good power in that left hand as well, but I doubt he will get wreckless with the likes of Till, but he is much faster and hits harder and Till for sure.

Back