• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Video of DDP and Strickland Going at it in the crowd at UFC 296...

Damn sean looks badly rocked here. Almost kod. Love to have seen the gnp from ddp.

Lol, I don't really know what happened. He could just be drunk off his ass for all I know. I just know that that is how the scuff ended. Couldn't see much of what happened after the takedown.

This PPV that otherwise nobody was talking about suddenly has everyone’s interest

Boy I did not think I'd be betting on Strickland come fight night but he'd beat the shit out of him.

Can't wait to see those odds.

It is not Dricus and Strickland going at it. It is the low life, white-trash POS Strickland ATTACKING Dricus. He stood on a chair and attacked Dricus from above so that Dricus could not counter. He cannot handle the heat anymore as Dricus is playing him like a fiddle. What a disgrace as a champion. Zero class and zero honor.
You sound mad that Strickland beat the shit out of ya boy

Dricus didn't throw a single shot.
These retards will scream their lungs out that takedowns without damage mean nothing.

And then watch Sean beat the fuck out of DDP and say DDP won because he got a takedown while eating 20 shots.

I love Sherdog.

LOL...he had Sean Strickland flat on the back. He could have done whatever the hell he wanted. If people were getting in between his shots, that has nothing to do with Strickland being 1-0. Strickland got PWNED there and glad this bully POS is getting humbled now.
Strickland got pwned? What are you, 5?
DDP can handle himself without you simping for him on Sherdog.

Update OP so that the DDP retards saying he won can see he literally does not land a single punch the entire fight while he absorbed a dozen.

He got his ass kicked by a dude on a plastic chair and it's embarassing guys.

Lol, I don't really know what happened. He could just be drunk off his ass for all I know. I just know that that is how the scuff ended. Couldn't see much of what happened after the takedown.
He didn't look that fucked up before the interaction. Was standing there looking fine.he must've either took some shots or hit his head during the takedown. The video isn't the best quality but i think I see some damage on the forehead. Bruising. Maybe not though

Last edited:

Update OP so that the DDP retards saying he won can see he literally does not land a single punch the entire fight while he absorbed a dozen.

He got his ass kicked by a dude on a plastic chair and it's embarassing guys.

ezgif-1-71bc384597 (1).gif so why does Sean look dazed and fucked up here ?

*Sees a video of DDP literally not landing a single shot while absorbing a dozen*

*Still simps for him*

Sad.
I never said he threw a punch. There's no angle of sean hitting the floor with that takedown. Please show me it ? He likely got slammed on his head. He took a little while to surface to his feet and looks like that? You are the one slurping sean down celebrating some " victory " for nothing.
Does dricus look in any way hurt? There were 3 dudes holding him back after it hit the floor. He was literally dragged off. Sean is clearly down there and dazed. What do you think is likely to happen next moron. See Darren till for more details

was obviously planned sitting them so close to each other.

Dana saying he couldn't imagine something like that happened, but it was planned and staged for sure.

This fight sure is getting traction and is being talked about.

its was funny when they were showing the brawl and joe and Cormier went after seans ass saying that his a psycho and was thrown out of the gym and shit lol

Sean knew this was his only chance to land something on him.

I must have already turned it off when they finally showed the footage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back