Video of Bernie kicking homophobia's ass before it was cool.

Forkfoot

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It seems like he keeps getting more awesome by the day, but really people just keep digging up old footage of him doing the same awesome shit he's always done that simply went unnoticed at the time. Dude's got such massive balls.

I really hope Larry David wins your presidency.

liberals have been supporting rights for the LBG for a long while: way longer than since 1995. This video just shows him using it as a talking point in verbal battle with a Rep.

Now show a video of him at a pride parade without it being politicize.

defending peoples rights, thats such a pc feminazi liberal thing to do, plus uh, obama

True liberals yes. Democrats not really. You'd never see a Clinton doing anything like this in the 90s.

He wasnt a dem in the 90's and i think something like 70 actual Democrats opposed DOMA in the 90's. Clinton didnt but its much easier to support anything as an independent Rep from a small state compared to the being the POTUS.

Gays In the military, women, a downgrade in qualifications. the enemy has to be happy....

He wasnt a dem in the 90's and i think something like 70 actual Democrats opposed DOMA in the 90's. Clinton didnt but its much easier to support anything as an independent Rep from a small state compared to the being the POTUS.
Fair point.

Well the u.s. was attacked and has been at war since 01.
I know Americans are waiting with their guns.
But the enemy found the weak spot in the u.s. its pushing open borders, liberalism, and multiculturalism.
Americans are waitng with guns , like a war from the enemy will be with soldiers and tanks.
First take away a countries language, for the first time the gov choose to translate everything into Spanish. While there are many different languages of people who live in the u.s., they choose 1.
Second take away it's border , Florida and ca. And many towns have been completely dominated by a 1 culture .

U.s. history is being taught Osama attacked America on 911, then Obama hussein took control.
During that time Arabs are pushing across the world , u.s. soldiers were pulled out of the middle east, guenteanmo bay is closed, 5 enemies is traded for 1 traitor, San berdino, Boston bombing, fort hood shooting, numerous beheading across the u.s.

Well the u.s. was attacked and has been at war since 01.
I know Americans are waiting with their guns.
But the enemy found the weak spot in the u.s. its pushing open borders, liberalism, and multiculturalism.
Americans are waitng with guns , like a war from the enemy will be with soldiers and tanks.
First take away a countries language, for the first time the gov choose to translate everything into Spanish. While there are many different languages of people who live in the u.s., they choose 1.
Second take away it's border , Florida and ca. And many towns have been completely dominated by a 1 culture .

U.s. history is being taught Osama attacked America on 911, then Obama hussein took control.
During that time Arabs are pushing across the world , u.s. soldiers were pulled out of the middle east, guenteanmo bay is closed, 5 enemies is traded for 1 traitor, San berdino, Boston bombing, fort hood shooting, numerous beheading across the u.s.
Sorry did that rambling diatribe contain a specific answer to my question somewhere?

Sorry did that rambling diatribe contain a specific answer to my question somewhere?
If you have to ask, the enemy is winning. Most Americans are so.brainwashed they will.attack a fellow citizen in defense of Muslims and minorites. That's really winning.

Post an article of an American bashing a Muslim. People go nuts, . They are taught when they enter, anyone says anything about your culture, the media will destroy their name, business, family.

If you have to ask, the enemy is winning. Most Americans are so.brainwashed they will.attack a fellow citizen in defense of Muslims and minorites. That's really winning.

So "the enemy" is Muslims and minorities?

So "the enemy" is Muslims and minorities?

Thats hardly a unique position. The United States as traditionally thought of had no place for nonwhites or non-Christians to meaningfully participate in its identity.

I'm surprised the news outlets are now picking up this video since it's been floating on the web for quite some time now. Glad he's getting more info out to the voters.

Back