Video of beehive removal from the walls of a house (vs exterminated)

This bee has cucumber pollen on it.

honeybee_covered_in_zucchini_pollen_ii_by_dalantech-d7vtfuj.jpg

This is how plants with flowers have sex.

The bees is after the nectar, the liquid you see the bee collecting.

The pollen (plant sperm) gets all of the bee and some of it gets on the another plant when the bee collects nectar elsewhere.

The plant does not use nectar for itself. It is the tool it uses to get insects to work for it.

The tree does not use the apples either. Animals eat the apples and swallow the seeds. The seeds are spread by the pooper principle.

The apples seeds are not digested but are pooped out spread the trees seeds in a fertilized loaf.

Last edited:
Here is a bee working a corn tassel.

bees-on-corn-013.jpg

Without pollen spreaders we lose massive numbers of plants and the food supply dries up.

The Peace Bee Farmer: Corn Produces Pollen
peacebeefarm.blogspot.com/2009/07/corn-produces-pollen.html
Jul 25, 2009 - Flying among the tassels of corn plants, the pollen jumps onto the hairs of the bees' bodies. Back at the hive, the corn pollen, along with other ...

Good question. I love me some sweet sweet honey.

That would be definitely a bummer.

I stand by my statement.

You can hate the European paper wasps all you want, because they are dicks, but most bees are nice people. Not to mention essential for human life.

The pollen (plant sperm) gets all of the bee and some of it gets on the another plant when the bee collects nectar elsewhere.

Hate to break it to you, but that's not pollen.

What you have there is a picture of the rare egg producing apis piscinus. They normally feed on certain types of orchids, so to collect these tasty eggs, you make collectors they have to crawl through to get to the stigma. Once you collect enough eggs, you can make sushi rolls to give it that unique fishy-honey flavor:

Boston-Sushi-Rolls.jpeg

What you have there is a picture of the rare egg producing apis piscinus. They normally feed on certain types of orchids, so to collect these tasty eggs, you make collectors they have to crawl through to get to the stigma. Once you collect enough eggs, you can make sushi rolls to give it that unique fishy-honey flavor:

Boston-Sushi-Rolls.jpeg

Cucumber blossom.

17722.jpg

Cucumber pollen on the anther (anther = plant penis) The yellow stuff on the end of the anther (penis) is plant pollen (sperm)

poll-squash-female.jpg

The cucumber pollen is much smaller in size then what you are showing on the sushi.

Cross section drawing of cucumber male flower.
ht102-18-19.gif

Last edited:
You can hate the European paper wasps all you want, because they are dicks, but most bees are nice people. Not to mention essential for human life.

Never heard of European paper wasps.

I recently got stung by a few bees on two separate occasions while mowing my lawn and minding my own business.

Those little bastards even chased me down the street a few blocks. The neighbors looked at me as though I was high on PCP; swatting thin air and running around like a crazy person.

If they were really nice people as you say, they'd apologize and give me some homemade honey for my troubles.

Until then, they can all suck it.

The plant does not use nectar for itself. It is the tool it uses to get insects to work for it.

The tree does not use the apples either. Animals eat the apples and swallow the seeds. The seeds are spread by the pooper principle.

The apples seeds are not digested but are pooped out spread the trees seeds in a fertilized loaf.

So basically i'm looking at a picture of bee/flower bukkake?

g7IsB.gif

That's awesome. Shame they didn't show getting the queen. Vacuuming them is hilarious and odd. Looked so easy the way he just picked the hive appart.

Never heard of European paper wasps.

I recently got stung by a few bees on two separate occasions while mowing my lawn and minding my own business.

Those little bastards even chased me down the street a few blocks. The neighbors looked at me as though I was high on PCP; swatting thin air and running around like a crazy person.

If they were really nice people as you say, they'd apologize and give me some homemade honey for my troubles.

Until then, they can all suck it.

Common yellow jackets.

Boston-Sushi-Rolls.jpeg

Is this a happyHaHa? Those yellow balls on the bee are quite a bit smaller.

Is this a happyHaHa? Those yellow balls on the bee are quite a bit smaller.

Nah, that's what it looks like, but that fish-bee hybrid is quite a bit larger than it looks.

That fuzz isn't fuzz, but are actually tubules from which the eggs grow.

I used to work in a palynology lab and extracted and identified pollen from core samples so I've spent a lot of time looking at pollen under a microscope!

We used to do historical vegetation mapping from pollen density and from given samples from archaeological and historical sites, could tell you about the vegetation and forest cover of the area and/or do the vice versa and date the site from established maps.

Nah, that's what it looks like, but that fish-bee hybrid is quite a bit larger than it looks.

I used to work in a palynology lab and extracted and identified pollen from core samples so I've spent a lot of time looking at pollen under a microscope!

We used to do historical vegetation mapping from pollen density and from given samples from archaeological and historical sites, could tell you about the vegetation and forest cover of the area and/or do the vice versa and date the site from established maps.

I am just awake and hung over, so my judgement isn't the clearest. But fish-bee hybrid? You are having a go at me, m8! That's some manbearpig shizzle.

And you are officially the world's most interesting man.

It also confirms my suspicion that it's just caviar on that sushi and that it makes me really hungry. Do you know and have you seen Toriko, DB?

Fish bee hybrid?

Okay, so was apis piscinus wasn't obvious enough.

Back