• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Video: NFL running back David Johnson embarasses Woodley on 40 yard dash

Actually wasn’t that bad, considering Twood doesn’t train to run sprints and he’s old af. Most rbs lose speed around 30.

DJ is a beast. Too bad he missed all of last year.
Cards are gonna need him with Bradford at the helm lol

Uh what? He barely beat him lmfao. That was actually impressive from tyron

He gave Tyron like a second head start and once he got going he was like twice as fast lmao

S level athlete, practically different species

FYI, Johnson is considered one of the best pure athletes in the NFL. No shame in losing a foot race to him.

Uh what? He barely beat him lmfao. That was actually impressive from tyron
nothing further from the truth here. he slipped and he let his pedal off the gas near the end

for peeps outside of the USA who want to watch maybe this link works for yall...

Thanks man. I would have liked to have seen his time aswell. And expanding on this I would love to see a UFC combine style day for the ufc athletes.

- Off the top of my head. I would like to see the punch/kick meter. Get everyones max.
- Some kind of grappling dummy with neck sensor, Arm bar/Triangle sensor.
-Maybe 135 for reps or something,
I think the 40 is perfect.
Trap bar dead lift.
Time sled pull or dummy drag.

People can hate on this. I thinks it a solid idea

Didn't know dj was that tall.. he's so nimble on sunday, thought he was shorter.

Good clip.

Both A level.

Why the fuck would anyone need to cover 40 yards in that short of a time relative to such a slight discrepancy in the actual velocity. Not unless they were playing a ball sport.

Not a surprise that the taller athlete who actually does that for a living is slightly faster.

Tyron KO's him in 10 seconds.

What is it with MMA fans and their constant need to feel so cucked out by other sports.

ppl are so insecure about mma fighters athleticism its kinda sad.

It would have been embarrassing if Woodley won. Johnson runs for a living, he only has a career because he was identified as fast.

Let's see the TDD

dave.0.gif

tenor.gif

real A-level athlete.

Good for him he can run faster. How would he fare in the fight? Being a fighter is about Far more than how athletic you are. It’s a mentality that is far different than what is required for any other professional sport. Being big and strong and fast is not enough. The fight tonight in the main event show that. Dustin’s leg was basically fucked. Busted to shit all beat up. And he kept fighting. It takes more than being a good athlete to survive that.

Pretty cool. Looked like Tyrun had fun.

Tyron is in the top 5% for pure athletes on the ufc roster. He’s a beast especially considering he’s 36 and I’d consider him to have A level athleticism.

But it’s funny hearing insecure sherdoggers saying “kick a bag, show me tdd, he’d get his ass kicked in a fight.” DJ will likely get a $40+ Million contract in a year. No need to train UFC.

Back