VIDEO: Nate Diaz is not Happy with the UFC

Grown man whining life isn’t fair

He's mad at not getting promoted, but doesnt realize his actions/reactions are the best promotion possible, and cost the UFC zero dollars.

Oh well.

Nate can fuck right off.

I literally can't understand him. The guy is punch drunk.

Who gives a shit about Nate Diaz? Seriously? No one gives a shit about you Nate.

Both Diaz brothers are deluded, retarded, punch drunk clowns.
You're new to MAA are you?
Nick is a legend in the sport. Cemented with the K.O. of Robbie Lawler.
Nate is obviously family so the popularity was inherited.
Then Nate made his own name.

I literally can't understand him. The guy is punch drunk.

Who gives a shit about Nate Diaz? Seriously? No one gives a shit about you Nate.

Both Diaz brothers are deluded, retarded, punch drunk clowns.

you're wrong. people do care about him. he gets a huge reaction, whether it's love or hate. and that's all that matters in prizefighting.

What's new...Guy ALWAYS has something to bitch about.

24y30y1.jpg

Poor Nate. Nothing ever goes his way.

Translation: “It’s Whatever”

Nate is mad because he came into the presser late and thought he would 'steal the show' but instead it was like oh look here's Nate, cool and he got one question and then they finished the presser with a McGregor Khabib promo. Conor stole his shine from 3000 miles away.

Does Nate not realize that he is largely irrelevant?

Sounds like he's mad they brought him to the press conference late, therefore they're not properly promoting him
Didn’t they just announce the fight yesterday? I’m sure the conference was planned further out than yesterday.

Get These Hands...

I don't know what MAA is.

I understand that the Diaz brothers are popular but that doesn't change the fact they're both garbage.

Back