VIDEO: Nate Diaz is not Happy with the UFC

does anyone know what he means by the lawsuit the he was going through?

Dude is such an entitled mush mouthed drama queen. Stop blue balling us, fight or retire.

8Hu.gif

I literally can't understand him. The guy is punch drunk.

Who gives a shit about Nate Diaz? Seriously? No one gives a shit about you Nate.

Both Diaz brothers are deluded, retarded, punch drunk clowns.
Why even make an account here?
Dummy

Would have been better if he threw something at the screen.

Why is he always complaining about being promoted?!?!??

Motherfucker you have a brain? and a mouth, PROMOTE YOURSELF!!!!!

Stop whining like a little bitch!

Sat up there during the press conference like he was sitting in detention and barely said a word.

He's sees other people getting the spotlight and gets all emotional... SMDH

It's obvious that the UFC lied to Nate and Dustin and told them they would be the co-main for McGregor and Khabib @230. That's why he walked out when they showed the promo for 229. He realised he's been tricked.

Are you retards honestly puzzled by this? Those of you giving Nate shit are as dumb as hell.

Sounds like he's mad they brought him to the press conference late, therefore they're not properly promoting him

Shirely you're not serious? As for promoting the fight, he gave one liner answers every time. Yeah, sometimes less is better, but I think out of everyone up there - Poirier did a good job at pumping up the crowd.

It's obvious that the UFC lied to Nate and Dustin and told them they would be the co-main for McGregor and Khabib @230. That's why he walked out when they showed the promo for 229. He realised he's been tricked.

Are you retards honestly puzzled by this? Those of you giving Nate shit are as dumb as hell.

He walked out before the promo ended and it didn't say who was the co-main event.

"A diaz brother is not happy with the UFC"

Now here's the weather Susan!

Shirely you're not serious? As for promoting the fight, he gave one liner answers every time. Yeah, sometimes less is better, but I think out of everyone up there - Poirier did a good job at pumping up the crowd.

Lol you serious? I was just regurgitating what he said from a short video. I don't know what his beef is, hell only a handful of ppl in the world do. So get your fake outrage the fuck out of here

Both are idiots, they both gonna get money fight, they are not getting shit regarding PPV % its UFC , conor khabib who rightfully deserve that, but fighting at msg and be on main event will get them good money wtf is their problem

Lol you serious? I was just regurgitating what he said from a short video. I don't know what his beef is, hell only a handful of ppl in the world do. So get your fake outrage the fuck out of here

Right. Didn't come across that way - that was the only part of the video I understood as well.

Fake outrage? No idea what you're on about there, buddeh.

Didn´t watch, but let me guess; he sported a black tee?

Back