Video message to Thiago and his battle with Cancer

Saw this on Poppa's facebook. He has passed away.

My condolences to Colby, Team Draculino and his family. Sorry for your loss.

Damn man, that is so sad..... You never think about how precious life is until you see a man die in the prime of his life. Of course I didn't know this man but it seems that he was something very special. My condolences go out to his family and Team Draculino.

Condolences to the family and friends. Seemed like a good guy and a family oriented young person. A loss to the world. Best wishes.

It's weird man. I kept expecting him to come back, and kill us with bow and arrow chokes and flying armbars. It really sucks.

Thiago was a genuinely nice guy who always wanted to help out. Always a big smile.

As BigStaff said, If something like this can happen to such a young guy who was in the best shape you can be in, it can happen to anyone. It's often said so it sometimes sounds cliche, but watching someone like him fight to the end really makes you realize that what we have is not guaranteed.

Thiago's illness was discovered in July. And he is gone. That's how fast it can be. It's terrible. And it doesn't seem fair.

We will miss him.

162692_478896876882_632851882_6292867_6146295_n.jpg

Last edited:
Best of luck to him and his family will be donating when i get the chance

RIP bro.

My prayers and best wishes go out to his Family and Team Draculino.

My condolences to his family, friends, and team.

A shitty disease takes another talented life from our world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back