Video message to Thiago and his battle with Cancer

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Awesome video (in English and Portuguese) for Thiago (the bad ass brown belt who looks like Royler gracie in all my videos) and his Battle with Cancer... Very well made video by my brother Andre with messages from Samuel Braga, Romulo Barral, Sapo, Draculino and many more supporting Thiago. Everyone check this video out and support it please click the "Like" button on the youtube channel to show your support!

Last edited:
Next time it's smart to place which Thiago you mean in the title...

Who is Thiago?

The brown belt doing the first submission in this video and the one doing all the flying armbars. Alot of people on here know him from the videos I do and post here.

Good video man, great idea!

All the best to him, hope he has a good recovery!!

Thiago was the first person I worked with in Jiu Jitsu. Samuel Braga gave me the basic intro class (double leg, mount, americana) and let me drill that with Thiago. He was fun to have around in Knoxville until he went back to Texas. He had some of the toughest warmups haha.

I wish him the best.

Nice..

I wish I was fluent in Portuguese.....

Sweet Language

A Flyer Gracie Barra put up. If anyone wants to spread the word that would be great...he will be in treatment till December.

ThiagoFaceBook.jpg

May he win his fight, recover well, and get back on the mat soon.

We have a papal set up to accept donations for Thiago now. If you go to

Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu in Houston

In the top right corner under the blue header there is a button that says "Donate" and you can click and donate any amount. Any little it helps man...1.00 5.00 20.00 anything.... Thanks guys!

My condolences to his family, RIP Thiago.

Aw man.

I got a chance to roll with him when I visited. Super nice guy.

My condolonces.

Did he pass away? I was reading about him, and now the posts have turned to rest in peace. I really hope not, and wish the family and school well.

Back