• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Video: McGregor behind scenes calling Jake Shields a juicehead. This is why Jake got salty

I've heard this as well....my parents are both from Milltown which from what my Dad says isn't far from Crumlin. My Dad said the same thing...it's rough in Crumlin
Well how do you know I lived in Milltown as well, awesome lill town but thats quite the rich people village, Crumlin is where the big gang people come from.
I miss them days in O'Sheas I had great fun there.

Good to get a bit of gym rivalry going, that hasn't happened for a while. Nelson v Nick, Makwan v Gill next :)

Well how do you know I lived in Milltown as well, awesome lill town but thats quite the rich people village, Crumlin is where the big gang people come from.

lol...no shit. We're Sullivan's but I'm sure thats a common name....both my parents moved to Canada in the 60's

lol...no shit. We're Sullivan's but I'm sure thats a common name....both my parents moved to Canada in the 60's
I went to Edmonton for 4-5 weeks, I got so hooked I tried everything I could to move there, Canada FTW.

I wont shook, because I dont think he's scared, but these guys are definitely getting to his head. A couple months of build-up would have been interesting.

Well if Jake Shields doesn't nut up and say what he failed for everyone is gonna assume it's P.E.Ds. If it's for the devil's lettuce, just say that.
He said in Jan 2015 it was a banned diuretic

He shoulda said something he could prove, like how Jake Shields's striking looks like a girlfight on Worldstar and how he tried to claw GSP's eyes out.

I gotta say Conor came out looking like the alpha in this.

Starting shit on Nates whole team, then hitting Nate after Nick claims it'll be on if he even touches him.

McGreggor looked pretty much dolo.

none more salty than conor himself after Nate called him a juicer (basically a month an a half since conor's last "random" test).

Conor took on the whole Skrap Pack (minus Gil since he wasn't around) and got them all rustled. Joe Schilling filled in for Gil so the circlejerk was complete. He punches Nate's hand and starts walking toward him yelling "What are you gonna do?", "You'll do fuckin nothin". Conor looked alpha and they looked bamboozled by the fearless fighting Irishman.

LOL at Jake telling McGregor, "I'll slap the shit out of you."

Jake Shields is just one of the all time top grapplers in MMA.

He outgrappled (mostly) Demian Maian and Rousimar Toquinho (untill eyepokes and shit).

So yeah, the guy could put mcgregor on his back and slap him for how many rounds he wanted to.

Jake Shields is just one of the all time top grapplers in MMA.

He outgrappled (mostly) Demian Maian and Rousimar Toquinho (untill eyepokes and shit).

So yeah, the guy could put mcgregor on his back and slap him for how many rounds he wanted to.

Oh I agree, 100%. Jake was the one that ended GSP's 33 consecutive rounds won. There was some eye poking but still, he ended that streak.

Jake was taking it all in stride and displayed no visible signs of steroid use.

Image7.jpg

Did you even watch that fight? Palhares cheated like a mother fucker.
You mean tough guy 209 got rekt and what about the gifted title shot? Oh that was canceled because he doesn't know how to read a contract

Back