• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Video: McGregor behind scenes calling Jake Shields a juicehead. This is why Jake got salty

if shields could take an H-bomb and come back to win a fight, i'm sure he's scared of a left from a 145 pounder

This is fantastic entertainment for my dollar....

By dollar, I mean free, but I might even pay for stuff like this. This is great. I love when tempers are flared like this..... great....

Punk moves by the mic. Hope he gets busted up and choked out. Be really cool to see him coming to while Nate is getting his hand raised.

just curious if my assumption about your age is accurate. My guess is 16-19.
That's a fair assumption, I'm not sure anyone over the age of 15 should ever post here, but no, I'm 35.

ufc 200 main event team diaz vs team mcgregor

Jake Shields would take Conor down and sub him within one round.

Come at me, bros.

You can see whats going on there, They were trying to goad McG so that this skrap pack could get involved. Standing close to McG, trying to intimidate then Nick tells Nate to stick his fist in McG's face and if anything starts "it's on". Such a pack off fucking wankers, Nate can be fun and all but this shit is pathetic, now i am glad McG hit him, fuck him and his crowd of monkeys that bound around him.

Are you actually from Crumlin? Because I am and it is weird seeing people on the internet talk about what type of place it is over the last couple of weeks.
No but I lived right next to it for a couple of years. How is it weird, you want to say I'm wrong, if so please do tell?

From what I have seen around there and the gang history its pretty damn bad, I obviously don't know how it compares to Stockton. Where I'm from was not easy and Crumlin is a hell of a lot worse I'm failry sure you got your face punched in if you walked in the wrong street, hell when I live there I watched where I went and I lived in Belfast as well..

Shields via lay and pray

Nate is right. Conor got put in his place in this video above... Conor saying Nate trains with nobody? C'mon now, sit the fuck down.
YEEEHHAWWW!!!

What did Nick say? "If he even fucking touches you then it is on?"

Jake Shields is like one of those kids that try to be with the cool guys but always pussy out, his face is exploding because of all the juice.

You guys can disagree with what Nate says but if it pisses Conor off, and mean that's the plan right? That's what Conor does. Now Idk if Conor really is mad, but it seemed like the steroid thing made him mad. Even though I believe it's false, it pissed him off. Now he seemed pissed again. Maybe he is in control and just selling fights, but maybe Nate finally got Conor to be the one who got pissed.

One thing I can tell you, "people look at you and want to start a fight" Jake Shields, that's exactly how it is in Crumlin it's one of the worst areas in Dublin. Definitely not easy to grow up as a kid over there.

I've heard this as well....my parents are both from Milltown which from what my Dad says isn't far from Crumlin. My Dad said the same thing...it's rough in Crumlin

You could see poor Jake himself didn't believe a word of what he was saying. Lol.
Jake isn't very strong verbally face to face, so talking shit to the camera when Conor aint around, is the best he can do.

What did Nick say, I couldn't catch it.

Back