Video: Khabib & DC talking about being champs

nope, still never won the lhw belt though, guess that makes me correct in what i was saying still.
No that actually makes you incorrect lol. DC literally won the belt clean at the last ufc ppv event. Deny it.

Both are paper champs. We all know the best at LW is Conor and Jones > DC.

No that actually makes you incorrect lol. DC literally won the belt clean at the last ufc ppv event. Deny it.
Can't deny it, and I love DC but Jones is his father, and Khabib beat an estate agent... he is legit hw champ tho. that all said, Conor will Aldo khabib.

Hate both of them. Two very skilled fighters though.
I really, really would like to know why would anyone hate those two fighters. Specially those two guys. Both are good guys, humble, hard working and very skilled fighters. Do you prefer cheaters, big mouth guys who loves to shit on other people and brag how great they are? I'm not writting this to have an argument with you, I just would love to know what's going on in your head. From the psychology point of view, it is an interesting topic.

its sucks because my gut tells me this fight will never happen, khabib has pulled to many times...
So I'm not really getting my hopes up.

If fergie steps in.....it just won't be the same.

plus sherdog will have to endure another year of the haters shitting on conor for never facing an elite grappler.

I want Conor to lose to khabib before that happens.

I can't stand the hater nonsense for another year.
People talk of TF and Khabib like it is the most dreamy match up, but Conor Khabib is something I (and lots of others) wanted to see since 2014, when both guys were steam rolling elite fighters with ease. When Conor was starching Poirier, Ferguson was getting wrestle fucked by Castillo. Tony's a great fighter, but no where near as dominant as Conor and Khabib, and definitely has not had the same anticipation and time brewing.

Two Champs who didn't beat the Champ.
Would be hillarious if Khabib pulled to bad weight cut, they stripped him, and then Iaquinta was the only one that could make the weight, and they did Conor Al for the title. The salt and double standards would be GLORIOUS!

Can't deny it, and I love DC but Jones is his father, and Khabib beat an estate agent... he is legit hw champ tho. that all said, Conor will Aldo khabib.
He either KOs him in the first or gets beaten into living death over the next few rounds.

Back