@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]ci5mfC00mqo[/YT]

J-Lau's women = hot

its good to be a ufc fighter

and i want me some in and out burger

Last edited:
Lauzon is the fucking shit. who doesn't love this guy?

lol at his comment "a lot of guys are assholes. you're a good guy- if im gonna lose, i dont mind losing to a good guy."

maybe 55 is full of a bunch of douches?

cool, thanks

Really good video, it was cool to see this window into a fighter's pre- and post-fight experiences.

Big fan of both Lauzon and Miller, and that fight was incredible. Best of luck to both of them going forward.

I'm a big fan of Lauzon and his Vlogs. A lot of fighters could learn from this guy.

What a great attitude, even while getting stitched up he is joking with the doctor.

The ref's briefing was pretty interesting -- tells Lauzon to hold a choke until he tells him otherwise.

The ref's briefing was pretty interesting -- tells Lauzon to hold a choke until he tells him otherwise.

.... what I was thinking!

Lauzon's definitely the man!

i have that green tshirt the girl was wearing at the beginning.

Fan for life.

Joe seems like a real, genuine person with no ill will in him... He'd be a great buddy to drink & watch MMA with.

his poor noggin can't possibly take many more of them battles before he starts slurring his words.

Fuck those numbing shots before his cuts got stitched up. Those haunt my dreams. That's one of the main reasons I wouldn't want to be an MMA fighter, because it hurts so fucking bad. So much respect for Lauzon.

Epic HW titlefight is on and not a single fuck is given lol

Back