Tony Ferguson vs. Joe Lauzon proposed for final fight

Tony is still in his prime, he has only just lost to better fighters

Still should have a few more fights

Tony literally can't beat anyone in the UFC.

Even the flyweight division would have their way with him.

Last edited:
I
Anik suggests if Tony were to fight again that it should be against Joe Lauzon

What do you think Lauzon vs Ferguson?

So personally I'd really like to see Joe Lauzon fight again so..... Yeah it's not a bad idea.

I just don't think UFC will give Tony any more fights though. I think thats it for Tony whether he likes it or not.

Reactions: Gio
I'm not even 100% sure Tony wouuld beat current BJ Penn or Jens Pulver if they had a good training camp and took it seriously.

You ever talk to a psychotic homeless person? Tony is beginning to sound exactly like that, I'd be shocked if his life doesn't end up being a tragic story in the next decade.

I'm concerned that a decade from now, it might end up Benoit-esque to some degree

The UFC shouldn't have let Tony fight the last two times.

Lauzon would KO or submit Tony with ease. Tony is barely a local level fighter at this point. His body and brain are complete mush

The UFC again making themselves and their product look stupid. Imagine you're a brand new first time viewer, you tune in to see what this sport is all about, and you watch a Tony Ferguson fight? Probably never watch another fight after that. You'd think 'what the fuck is this crap? this is worse than pro wrestling. Fuck this."

Then you see a slapface promo and you're like "OH SHIT THIS IS MY SHIT". Ahhh, now it makes sense.

Tony should fight Charlie Rader at this point; winner gets custody of Charlie's son

Back