VIDEO: Finaly a Thiago Alves update!!

War Alves. Put him in there vs Daniel Hardy.

hughes-vs-alves.jpg.gif

Got any highlights where he didn't miss weight by several pounds?

ATT is a shark tank! Savages everywhere in that place. Sparring must be brutality in there.

^^^^ this masvidal, poirier, jordan, alves, Lombard just a few that were in that video even silvia lol.....

War Alves. Put him in there vs Daniel Hardy.

hughes-vs-alves.jpg.gif

How I love that JIFF so much...I was celebrating all night after he bashed Hughes.

Also, Dan Hardy isn't cleared to fight yet from his heart condition I believe.

alves is NOT a beast. I don't understand why he has such a great rep here on sherdog. is it his pecs? idk hes been so underwhelming in his career outside of putting matt hughes away and Karo. Nice guy but hes not even a top 20 ww.

or diaz or condit or lawler or hendricks

so many great fights for alves. he really adds a lot to that division

Well none of those guys are really available, Hendricks fighting GSP & Lawler fighting Rory Mac on the same card. Condit is also scheduled to fight Matt Brown.

Oh yeah, and Nick Diaz is "retired"

I still believe that with a few tweaks to his game, that Alves can be back at the very top of the welter weight division. If he can stay healthy, time will tell

Can't wait to see him back in the cage...one of the most entertaining for sure.

Thanks for the vid.

Alves had too many tough breaks starting when they had to superglue his brain.

Hope he gets back into the top 10. I would hate to see him pick up his 10th loss before getting his 20th win

Well none of those guys are really available, Hendricks fighting GSP & Lawler fighting Rory Mac on the same card. Condit is also scheduled to fight Matt Brown.

Oh yeah, and Nick Diaz is "retired"

alves says hes coming back in february

I miss prime Alves so much, one of my favorites for sure. Unfortunately, he seems to have way too many health problems to ever return to that form.

dudes gonna have to come back at 185 had troubles making weight the way it was. either way can't wait to see him fight again guy is brutal

Nar it looks like he's lost fair bit of muscle over the time off, I think he will actually make easier now.

^^^^ this masvidal, poirier, jordan, alves, Lombard just a few that were in that video even silvia lol.....

Sakara and Mocco as well in there. For such an elite gym it's odd they have never won a UFC belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back