VIDEO: Finaly a Thiago Alves update!!

Great, Alves is one of my favorite fighters ever, and stand up wise he can match up with anybody in the UFC. He was dominating Kampmann before he got caught and submitted in the final round.

Can't wait. Still think Thiago is top 10 caliber even with all the recent additions and improvements.

He has been in active for a bit.....hope he comes back strong

He's had a lot of injuries since the GSP fight. Hope he can finally get and stay healthy for a while.

ATT is a shark tank! Savages everywhere in that place. Sparring must be brutality in there.

My favorite fighter. I really hope he comes back strong and I still want to see that Matt Brown fight, I think Thiago would beat him and I still want to see that fight even after Brown loses to Condit.

Good to hear. I hope he's doing okay financially, it's been a while.

War Alves. Put him in there vs Daniel Hardy.

hughes-vs-alves.jpg.gif

Nice to hear Alves is healthy, a great fighter I'm looking forward to seeing again

Awesome. Crazy that people that just recently got into the sport have no idea of what beast Alves was when he challenged GSP. Dude was the most intimidating fighter I've seen.

dudes gonna have to come back at 185 had troubles making weight the way it was. either way can't wait to see him fight again guy is brutal

didn't Alves lose his last fight? If so I want to see him against Nate the great

Back