Video evidence that Izzy cause Costa to freeze up. OUTCLASSED!

Yep, a lot of of people were betting on Costa to knock out Izzy but I knew all along that Costa was easy work for him. Israel is just a nightmare match up for Costa stylistically.
This fight showed that 90% of all Sherbros have no idea what they are talking about.
Same. I wanted Costa to win but I knew he wasn't going to based on the breakdowns that I watched. It was pretty straight forward

Nice video.

The more confusing part was how Costa was willing to just eat leg kick after leg kick until his leg was completely fucked after just one round. I honestly don't even know what the game plan was, but I'm not gonna blame the coaches. Sometimes a fighter just completely freezes up in there like Costa did.

Costa just completely shit the bed in there.
In Muay Thai class, I hardly see a kick in enough time to check it .

The video still doesnt explain why costa didnt throw punches when he had izzy against the cage

The video still doesnt explain why costa didnt throw punches when he had izzy against the cage
Because he got countered the very few times he did their a strike, so he over thought it. He tried to win the fight, he just didn't have the tools

He also couldn't put any weight on the lead leg. He had a good poker face but watch his leg when he plants

Because he got countered the very few times he did their a strike, so he over thought it. He tried to win the fight, he just didn't have the tools

He also couldn't put any weight on the lead leg. He had a good poker face but watch his leg when he plants

He planted it to throw body kick that got countered. His leg was bad but not bad enough to not throw a single 1-2

I really think that Costa thought, Izzy will be scared of him, I truly believe he thought that and as soon as Izzy fought strategically Costa was clueless and hopeless, he lost the plot and Izzy was smart attacking is leg in the beginning.

Kudos to the bloke on reddit that cut this tape.

Costa didn't know what was coming, izzy had him mind fucked and biting on everything. People here want to say he froze up in the moment and let the moment get to him, He did not. He tried to pressure. As Weasle and Hardy have shown in the pre-fight predictions, Costa only goes for body shots when he has you up against the fence. That's when he starts to unload. Costa also has a strong tendency to bite on feints.

He has a tendency to open up and back up when he's defending himself as @GoshiShun17 have mentioned.

Let's face the music. Izzy mindfucked that man and beat him. He dominated him. It's no different than when Khabib does it and his opponents don't have an answer. This is just with strikes. It's a hard puzzle to crack.

Here was an prediction video that was pretty spot on. Analysis videos can be hit or miss, but this was spot on.

Awesome. Thanks for the shout out

lots of people here think he simply didn't let the hands go. He COULDN'T let the hands go. Izzy has an arsenal of weapons, he didn't know where to initiate his attack from.
Yes, only because of himself. Your rhetoric just doesn't make any sense.

Adesanya's fans try too hard omg. A bunch of casuals worse than Conor's fans talking a lot of shit without any sense at all. "Let me try this, maybe some unwary people get caught"...

The man is a good fighter, but stop pretending nonsense bullshit please. Let him fight and show something to us by himself instead.

Last edited:
So the guy who goes nuts in rd 1 and 2 his coches decided it best to dance 1-3 so that he has energy left to charge izzy rd 4 and 5?

In what world does this make any sense? Costa needs a new coach that was one of the worst if not the worst plan ever. Smh

Last edited:
Masterclass level shit. The way Izzy fights makes him a difficult matchup for anybody. Every motion, stance switch, hand fighting is a feint. By round 2 Costa’s forward pressure had been completely negated, and that lead leg was busted. I sincerely doubt they had a plan b, as Costa’s plan a has been so dominant. He could’ve tried to grapple, but Izzy’s takedown defense is underrated and even when you manage to get him down, no one has managed to hold him down for more than a few seconds, including Romero. Damn near perfect performance from Izzy, one he desperately needed after the Romero fight.

So the guy who goes nuts in rd 1 and 2 his coches decided it best to dance 1-3 so that he has energy left to charge izzy rd 4 and 5?

In what world does this make any sense? Costa needs a new coach that was one if the worst if not the worst plan ever. Smh
the result would have been the same. second round tko. His striking is is rudimentary compared to adesanya. He always was going to get knocked out. I wanted to believe otherwise, but I saw it coming before the fight unfortunately.

Back