(video) Darren Till "Khabib is gonna relentlessly tire Conor"

so what are you suggesting? that Conor doesn't squirm or try to get out from under Khabib?

so he just lays there and gets clobbered?

honestly, I think kicking is THE worst thing conor can do...that's like giving a takedown to khabib...maybe he will throw them...but khabib can also grab his leg and take him down..that's why it's almost never a good idea to kick at wrestlers...but conor did do it alot against mendes...so he just might.

lol at the gastelum jokes he must get it everywhere poor guy even gets it from his own coach

I'm pretty sure conor is coming in prepared. he knows what's ahead of him...when he had his rematch with nate, he prepared well and got his cardio and game plan right..I think he will do the same with khabib..given a chance to prepare for an opponent, conor will come in well prepared...

Very eloquently put

the intrigue and difference of opinions on this fight is interesting

Why was Conor asking Khabib why Khabib's lips were blue? I noticed Khabib was pursing his lips in an anxious state but I wonder what Conor meant.

Psychological warfare is real

<Goldie11>

Lmao running for your life in order to breathe means getting your cardio right?

Diaz was an idiot and didnt jump on Conor at that point and instead started to point and laugh because he's an idiot.
He could barely stand on his leg after McG's kicks

Wonderboy is the nicest guy on the roster.
Can't believe he's only 15 years old too.

Lmao running for your life in order to breathe means getting your cardio right?

Diaz was an idiot and didnt jump on Conor at that point and instead started to point and laugh because he's an idiot.

Lmao, 15 seconds in a 25 min fight

realistically conor has a shot at landing a punch, elbow, knee, kick that lands hard and clean enough to rock, wobble or drop kahbib.

IF that happens, conor will rush in and gnp and go for the finish until ref stops.

However if kahbib can secure a td before conor has that chance, he will get the opportunity to tire conor out by keeping him on his back during round 1 in hopes going into round 2 that conor has lost some speed/power in his strikes.

Conor didn't one punch ko any lw's yet, only to aldo at fw. this doesn't mean it can't happen, kahbib does leave himself open, so it's really depends on how much affect the clean strikes have on kahbib. if he's able to brush them off and relentlessly going for td, after td, with conor spending 90% of the rounds trying to get to his feet then kahbib will most likey win by decision or ref stoppage if he manages to gnp conor to the point he's just not defending and ref stops it.

He gets tired when he has fights going his way - how is he going to conserve energy with Khabby on him? Khabib is constantly looking to better his position while throwing bombs on the ground.

If he does not get knocked out early and is able to get 1-2 clinches - not even a takedown - he'll in all likelihood TKO, Sub, or UD conor.
So does Khabib

Did you see his last fight? He was gassing vs a journeyman who trained for a 3 rounder and had 1 fight over the last 3 years while doing real estate

Khabib doesn't have Nates cardio. He can dominate Conor from top position but he can't just run him in to the ground with pressure. Khabib needs to have a ton of success early or he's toast. The gap in striking is so wide that Khabib basically needs to execute a chael sonnen game plan. Khabib is great at what he does but he can't strike or set up TD's with it like Mendes. He doesn't have Nates Cardio. He certainly doesn't have Nates chin at 170.

I'm pretty sure conor is coming in prepared. he knows what's ahead of him...when he had his rematch with nate, he prepared well and got his cardio and game plan right..I think he will do the same with khabib..given a chance to prepare for an opponent, conor will come in well prepared...
Basically if he prepares well he will come well prepared. The question is, is he preparing well?

Basically if he prepares well he will come well prepared. The question is, is he preparing well?

I would say he has...he knows what's at stake...and when has conor ever not come prepared? only time I think was against nate, cause of the last minute switch in opponents.

Lmao oh please do throw body kicks at Khabib all fight. He wont get passed the first round.
It'd be interesting to see if he does tho...get could get away with it against Chad cos Chad was so much smaller

Back