(video) Darren Till "Khabib is gonna relentlessly tire Conor"

I'm pretty sure conor is coming in prepared. he knows what's ahead of him...when he had his rematch with nate, he prepared well and got his cardio and game plan right..I think he will do the same with khabib..given a chance to prepare for an opponent, conor will come in well prepared...

If Conor panics yes, if he stays relaxed and works a guard he could be patient and wait for the opportunity to KO Khabib when the later rounds come or when they stand back up.

I'm pretty sure conor is coming in prepared. he knows what's ahead of him...when he had his rematch with nate, he prepared well and got his cardio and game plan right..I think he will do the same with khabib..given a chance to prepare for an opponent, conor will come in well prepared...
Umm so does every fighter in UFC?

If Conor panics yes, if he stays relaxed and works a guard he could be patient and wait for the opportunity to KO Khabib when the later rounds come or when they stand back up.
Oh yes...classic Conor going into the later round to KO someone.

Hes going to get mauled, son'd and than tapped again for a quick exit

I see Conor KOing him in exactly 12 seconds, no question about it in my mind.

The bigger question is how Aldo will react, on one hand he'll be disappointed as he still hates Conor but on the other will be relieved he no longer holds the record for shortest title fight KO.

Lmao running for your life in order to breathe means getting your cardio right?

Diaz was an idiot and didnt jump on Conor at that point and instead started to point and laugh because he's an idiot.

He gets tired when he has fights going his way - how is he going to conserve energy with Khabby on him? Khabib is constantly looking to better his position while throwing bombs on the ground.

If he does not get knocked out early and is able to get 1-2 clinches - not even a takedown - he'll in all likelihood TKO, Sub, or UD conor.

Lmao running for your life in order to breathe means getting your cardio right?

Diaz was an idiot and didnt jump on Conor at that point and instead started to point and laugh because he's an idiot.

dude, stop hating...conor knocked nate down 3x in the fight..busted his leg and face up...sure, conor got tired, but he never gassed and kept going..there's a difference...his first fight didn't even go 2 rounds..this went all 5 rounds...and if you add up the amount of time conor reset, not ran, it wouldn't amount to more than 15-20 seconds...that's 20 seconds out of 25 minutes...it's called fighting smart...people really need to let that fight go...conor whooped nates ass...if that fight was scored now, it wouldn't even be close...the round conor got 2 knockdowns would be a 10-8 round, easy..it should have been back then also...

He gets tired when he has fights going his way - how is he going to conserve energy with Khabby on him? Khabib is constantly looking to better his position while throwing bombs on the ground.

If he does not get knocked out early and is able to get 1-2 clinches - not even a takedown - he'll in all likelihood TKO, Sub, or UD conor.

I don’t disagree with you, but for Conor’s best interest is to stay relaxed in the setting you mentioned. If the next rounds begin he’d have the opportunity to knock Khabib out.

Most people squirm and panic when Khabib is on top that just makes things worse.

I think you’ll see a lot of body kicks like in the Mendes fight up the middle because Khabib isn’t as good with his grappling in the open space.

dude, stop hating...conor knocked nate down 3x in the fight..busted his leg and face up...sure, conor got tired, but he never gassed and kept going..there's a difference...his first fight didn't even go 2 rounds..this went all 5 rounds...and if you add up the amount of time conor reset, not ran, it wouldn't amount to more than 15-20 seconds...that's 20 seconds out of 25 minutes...it's called fighting smart...people really need to let that fight go...conor whooped nates ass...if that fight was scored now, it wouldn't even be close...the round conor got 2 knockdowns would be a 10-8 round, easy..it should have been back then also...

Lmao at "reset". Is that what they call running now?
And no, Conor got in some good shots at Nate but Conor was the one who was on his back defeated at the end of the fight. He would have been choked out again had there been 30 more seconds left. Still debatable wether or not Conor even won

Sorry but there will be no later rounds,only if Khabib decides to punish Conor ( as he mentioned before )
And also,lets assume it goes to later rounds where Khabib mauls him,how do you think Conor gets the power back to KO Khabib ?
It is not only about gassing,it is about how hurt you are

I don’t disagree with you, but for Conor’s best interest is to stay relaxed in the setting you mentioned. If the next rounds begin he’d have the opportunity to knock Khabib out.

Most people squirm and panic when Khabib is on top that just makes things worse.

I think you’ll see a lot of body kicks like in the Mendes fight up the middle because Khabib isn’t as good with his grappling in the open space.

Lmao oh please do throw body kicks at Khabib all fight. He wont get passed the first round.

Back