[Video]Cow saves Girl from Honor Killing!

Its really amazing in a sad way to see Animals show empathy for humans.

There was a stabbing video in the Philippines its about a turf war among Bus drivers and street vendors I think a woman just literally back stabs a man and beat up the Man with her relatives along with her mother and sister, then the stray dogs started pawing on the stabbers trying to push them bite them anything to distract them from stabbing the man.

But in the end Man is much more stronger than stray dogs so the Man just went limp on the curb and the dog later rush to him sniffing him and looking around like it was saying "Damn humans your so scary"

I can search for that video but I think it is to graphic to post on Sherdog.

I once saw a video of a dog attacking a little kid, and then a cat came out of nowhere and saved the kid. Some animals definitely seem capable of empathy.

I once saw a video of a dog attacking a little kid, and then a cat came out of nowhere and saved the kid. Some animals definitely seem capable of empathy.

Ah yeah I remember that some Animals can also sense if a person is a real asshole a stray dog once bark at me furiously becaues it knows I am an asshole.

This your fault your biggoted reaction to Hindos have trigered them now even their cows are violent!

WTF??? Hahaha, Shinka, you drunk? Dont follow you, man...
Did I trigger cows or hindus?? Maybe they need some free space, so they can concentrate on being real bigots. Good luck if you are born into a shitty caste, better to be a cow in that next to be super power

We should just enslave or end these savage cave-people.

Well that was severely depressing to watch. Ole' Bessy tried to save the day, though.

Back