[Video]Cow saves Girl from Honor Killing!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
A girl in India was saved by a cow from her uncle that is stabbing her to death.

Article here.

• Cow stepped in and tried to stop men from stabbing a young girl to death
  • The animal knocked the pair to the ground and stood over them in India
  • But it was unable to save the girl, who tragically collapsed and later died

Holy shit. Took me a second to realize he was stabbing the fuck out of her. Horrific.

It's a shame the cow didn't crush their skulls. One guy was injured and the girl died. The cow really Hindu nuffin.

Could have easily cut the first minute from that video.

Fuck me, India is a fucked up country.

Too bad this scum wasn't killed by the good-hearted cow.

The Cow probably thought her calf is in danger and got triggered with all the comotion.

Somehow I've never truly been able to understand cultures where a "honour killing" means killing a woman. I suppose I could understand killing the guy who ran off with her, but this kind of stuff simply makes these people seem like a bunch of savages to me.

Somehow I've never truly been able to understand cultures where a "honour killing" means killing a woman. I suppose I could understand killing the guy who ran off with her, but this kind of stuff simply makes these people seem like a bunch of savages to me.

Coward too, they go after a defenseless girl. As like someone else already put it, India is suppose to be a next superpower.

Coward too, they go after a defenseless girl. As like someone else already put it, India is suppose to be a next superpower.

Well, there are psychos everywhere. But I just never saw the "honour-killing" part of this.

If your girl runs off with another man, and you kill the guy, I suppose that could be considered a honour killing. But this? This is just pure savagery. I do not really see what kind of a twisted ideology would deem such an act "honorable".

I was shock that my GF thinks a cheating woman deserves to be killed I guess this is a cultural thing from South Asia and the South east.

Well, there are psychos everywhere. But I just never saw the "honour-killing" part of this.

If your girl runs off with another man, and you kill the guy, I suppose that could be considered a honour killing. But this? This is just pure savagery. I do not really see what kind of a twisted ideology would deem such an act "honorable".
virginity is a huge thing over there. so if she is isn't a virgin she is worthless. you can't get a good dowry from a tainted daughter.

Back