VIDEO: Conor on Kavanagh running the camp and what Ido Portal's specific role is

Movement coaches are becoming the new norm with fighters. Gone are the days where you sit around in your hotel room all fight week worrying about weight. Conor is being very efficient with his time - doing something that can be useful during a period that you are limited in what you are able to do in terms of preparation.

Movement coaches are becoming the new norm with fighters. Gone are the days where you sit around in your hotel room all fight week worrying about weight. Conor is being very efficient with his time - doing something that can be useful during a period that you are limited in what you are able to do in terms of preparation.
That movement coaching worked out great for him. Moved him right into a willfully given RNC.

You just take after your hero.

View attachment 131201

5f7fb7638be378a5ec5ba7a08dab9adf.400x400x1.jpg

Ido is shit, my movement coach taught me i have Lumbar in my spine, Ido doesent integraten - Jeremy Stephens

That movement coaching worked out great for him. Moved him right into a willfully given RNC.

You wouldn't know a 'willfully given' RNC if one was applied to your skinny little neck. Always amusing to see the novices who witnessed their first submission ever at the hands of 196 start talking about BJJ like they know about it.

He trained with him during fight week, and whatever you want to pretend you think you know - the reason Conor was able to avoid a lot of Nate's shots was because of that training with Ido. Movement training has it's functions, just like everything else has it's function and no one function is going to protect you from every single situation.

You wouldn't know a 'willfully given' RNC if one was applied to your skinny little neck. Always amusing to see the novices who witnessed their first submission ever at the hands of 196 start talking about BJJ like they know about it.

He trained with him during fight week, and whatever you want to pretend you think you know - the reason Conor was able to avoid a lot of Nate's shots was because of that training with Ido. Movement training has it's functions, just like everything else has it's function and no one function is going to protect you from every single situation.
Didn't read your wall of text but thanks for playing.

#KThanks

So what was the name of your banned troll account? BOGS? Pls Respond?

Not hating, just curious. Im guessing BOGS
It's BOGS and before that TexasProcessOperator

Uses the same pictures every time (Conor and homosexual stuff).

BOGS was banned on the same days as this account started.

Didn't read your wall of text but thanks for playing.

#KThanks

It's like four sentences broken down in half. Can you not read that much? Here let me do my daily community service to the less fortunate and summarize it for you. You're an idiot.

You have to laugh at all the idiots who think it's Ido's fault conor lost the last fight. Ido's a dork, but he only comes in in the last few weeks of camp, when the hard work, sparring etc is all done. He keeps McGregor loose and flowy, that's it. That's all it ever was.

No. boxing head movement drills. Not this touch butt nonsense helped Conor. Once again in caps BOXING HEAD MOVEMENT DRILLS.

Back