VIDEO: Conor on Kavanagh running the camp and what Ido Portal's specific role is

No. boxing head movement drills. Not this touch butt nonsense helped Conor. Once again in caps BOXING HEAD MOVEMENT DRILLS.

I'm assuming you've never trained in it, since you clearly don't know what it does. You just heard a overly tweeted phrase and think you know what you are talking about now.

The type of training Conor does improves balance, reflexes, and helps loosens and improve muscle twitch fibers.

All of which are necessary to maximize any type of elusiveness- including head movement. But if you want to spew more BS, I'm all eyes.

I'm assuming you've never trained in it, since you clearly don't know what it does. You just heard a overly tweeted phrase and think you know what you are talking about now.

The type of training Conor does improves balance, reflexes, and helps loosens and improve muscle twitch fibers.

All of which are necessary to maximize any type of elusiveness- including head movement. But if you want to spew more BS, I'm all eyes.

What was the cause of Conor's Elusiveness, Boxing head drills, Or ''Muvement''?

Break it down for me percentage wise. Is it 99.99999% Boxing. And after that comes the secret deadly art of ''muvement''. Which is the answer EVERY SANE HUMAN would give. Or is it 50/50?

Last edited by a moderator:
From Ido Portal to those glasses, I've been concerned about Conor's emotional state for a while now

Break it down for me percentage wise. Is 99.99999% Boxing. And after that comes the security deadly art of ''muvement''. Which is the answer EVERY SANE HUMAN would give. Or is it 50/50?

Do you get this worked up about stretching, weight-training, and cardio that aren't actual combat training too? Maybe if you got up from your couch and tried it (or these things..or anything), you could make accurate assumptions for yourself.

Do you get this worked up about stretching, weight-training, and cardio that aren't actual combat training too? Maybe if you got up from your couch and tried it (or these things..or anything), you could make accurate assumptions for yourself.

I don't even believe it's harmful to Conor. Maybe it's a waste of time, maybe it's not. What I have an issue with is you saying Conor had great head movement because of ''Movement'' training instead of Boxing drills.

Conor and Ido have a beautiful relationship.

I don't even believe it's harmful to Conor. Maybe it's a waste of time, maybe it's not. What I have an issue with is you saying Conor had great head movement because of ''Movement'' training instead of Boxing drills.

I never said boxing drills didn't help him with head movement, I simply stated training with Ido helped him. Do I need to credit the five million other reason he has great head movement too? Stretching, cardio, genetics, the mean streets of dublin, his dad for banging his mom 30 years ago and giving us his big ass, yet still hard to hit head.

You can learn whatever the fuck you want, but if your body isn't capable of processing that information physically, you aren't going to be as successful. That's how you have black belts - and even intelligent ones that are complete shit compared to others in BJJ. You have to have a physical toolset, and exercises such as Ido's movement training helps your body expand what it's capable of otherwise doing.

Back