Video: Conor McGregor crashes fan's apartment

So Conor finally found Jin Akutsu's house?

But seriously that fan is a bit creepy. Great move on Conor, that is how you threat your fans. Respect for this move and keeping his promise.
Bruh, that place is too big to be my mom's basement.

You needed this to like him more? This is why athletes feel obligated to do nice shit on camera because fans like you dictate all their actions by what is recorded.

Leave it up to your typical Shertard to find the negative in everything. You sound bitter dude. Also, your statement has no validity. It is only your opinion which is the lowest form of intelligence.

Do you only want fighters to do selfish and asshole stuff on camera? Please explain your logic or lack there of.

This fan is fake. He said the cardboard cutout, which has a chest tattoo, was there since the Holloway fight. But he didn't have the chest tattoo at the time of that fight.

Fuck, I'm a huge Conor hater (Look at my posts) and this impresses me.

Must...not...let...hate...fade...........

I used to live in Hermosa Beach, its a huge fight culture. I worked at one of the bars on the pier and when there was a fight on every single bar had it playing and we had to double our security guards because there would be tons of fights all night afterward. Im not surprised there's a guy like this there.

I dont like Conor but he seems decent to his fans, which is good. I bet he's worshiped in that town

Rewatched the video just for the chick. Surely that's his sister or something. Surely.
To have that apartment, even tho it looks mediocre, at that spot in Hermosa the dude has to be making bank. Hermosa Beach is like a hot chick yard sale

Never heard of the bum.
dmlpokxddethm8ozsddl.jpg

Fuck, I'm a huge Conor hater (Look at my posts) and this impresses me.

Must...not...let...hate...fade...........
I thought "hater" was supposed to be a term of shame. Signifying a bitter, angry, jealous, negative asshole who hates everything and tries to stamp out positivety wherever it's found.

You're proud of being that?

Conor's the man. He handled that very nicely. I don't think I could respect a grown man who is that much of an emotional fanboy and I wouldn't be able to hide my contempt.
He treated creepy autograph hunters with respect, knowing full well that the pictures he was signing would end up on ebay. I'm sure an obsessive superfan isn't a problem.

Well, tell me about him. What's his favorite color? How does he make you feel when you think of him? Under the right circumstances could you see the two of you being friends? Do his balls sweat when you hug them ever so gently?

I don't like Conor, but I give him major props for that. It was a very classy thing to do. Keep it up and he could win me over.

Some day.

Maybe.

Well, tell me about him. What's his favorite color? How does he make you feel when you think of him? Under the right circumstances could you see the two of you being friends? Do his balls sweat when you hug them ever so gently?
giphy.gif

Reminds me of making balloon animals.

I'm not a Conor fan.

However, that was really cool of him to do.

the people hating on the fan are the worst kind of lifeforms on this planet. The guy has his own place and a hot girl, which I'm sure is more than most of you will ever have. Deal with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back