Video: Conor McGregor crashes fan's apartment

article-0-0D203DB1000005DC-492_1024x615_large.jpg

Isn't that a Scumbag Steve cap?

LOL, no, Conor is a wearing a Gucci monogram baseball cap.

I like Conor but Jones was the first to crash into someone before it was cool.

'Conor, come and see my computer. I fantasise about being you on YouTube and Sherdog. I call other users and UFC stars "bums" and repeat all your other insults'

Pretty representative of Conor fans at this site.

That said, it was a cool thing for him to do. Kudos McG.

So Conor finally found Jin Akutsu's house?

But seriously that fan is a bit creepy. Great move on Conor, that is how you threat your fans. Respect for this move and keeping his promise.

You sound like you want some fries with that salt.
Not at all, I am impressed that the dude has a chick and an apartment. Now if Conor could change your bum life, you might be able to help out your mom with the bills.

Not at all, I am impressed that the dude has a chick and an apartment. Now if Conor could change your bum life, you might be able to help out your mom with the bills.

If you don't want the fries you can ask for a refund.

Keep the salt on the house :rolleyes:

Average Conor fan in my experience is exactly like that.
nope, its his haters like you who are extremely jealous little beta males with shit for lives, thats why u keep on hating like the bichez ya'll are ;)

my comment was aimed at the fanatic not conor. how can people have emotions for celebrities they don't actually know personally as though they are gods. i'm a fan myself, but i wouldn't lose my shit like that.
When you have 20 million in the bank and are riding around California in a drop top Bentley you tend to have affection towards the people that support you even if they are strangers.

You get the impression that Conor would do this with or without the cameras on him.

"I was taught, back on my block, that you don't ride on nobody's jock, for anything that they do - fuck him and his crew." -Kenny Florian

my comment was aimed at the fanatic not conor. how can people have emotions for celebrities they don't actually know personally as though they are gods. i'm a fan myself, but i wouldn't lose my shit like that.
That's an even easier answer...

Most people have boring lives, mediocre jobs, lackluster social lives, ugly girlfriends, shitty pets, the closest place of worship to their house is a Buddhist Temple for monks, sooo when you have all that in a combination it is easy to live your life vicariously through an athlete. You want to see him succeed because you've invested time and money into seeing him grow. It's kind of like taking care of a plant. You invest time and money (if you bought the seeds and didn't steal the plant from your neighbor like a grade A thief). even though the plant living or dying has no impact whatsoever in your life you just want to see it grow.

No difference at all.

If you think that guy McGregor visited is weird just look at Michael Jackson fans at his concerts they would get convulsions and shake to the point of being carted away in an ambulance because they couldn't handle his presence.

Too many people on here trying way to hard with the 'too cool for school act' in dismissing this guy for being a fan and thinking they are too good for fandom

The guy didnt freak out like a Justin Bieber concert, fainting or complete ass kissing and crying, I mean can you imagine how fucking surreal that must have been for him - the guy likes fighting and connors his fave fighter so he shows his support. Compare that to an NFL team, you support them and wear your Jersey and Colours on show if those guys make it to the super bowl

Well when Connor fights it is the superbowl of MMA and this guy was just showing his support then the motherfucker turns up at his door and says " hi" and the dude held it together pretty well

Imagine any of your music heros just ariving on your door cause they heard you playing their music while washing yoru car or some shit? You would freak the fuck out!

Id love to think I would be totally passive and cool if I met my favourite fighter at an event where I expect to see fighters, but if I ever met Dan Henderson I doubt id be any different than this guy let alone if he arrived at my house

So drop the try hard cool act it doesnt impress anyone - McGregor is transcending sports not just for his fighting, today in work a girl told me she is reading the Secret about the law of attraction (I think its a lot of shit) Why? because she saw that connor uses it in one of his interviews on youtube and it motivated her to seek self improvement.

Like him or hate him for his over the top antics and money floundering - the guy is special and has a very charasimatic and uplifting effect on people who have shown him support and you need to seriously question yourself and your own happiness if you are able to detract anything negative from that video either from Connor or the fan himself

Rewatched the video just for the chick. Surely that's his sister or something. Surely.

Back