VIDEO - Cody Garbrandt believes McGregor will beat RDA and wants to see Diaz vs McGregor!

M

MixedMartialArt

Full Fan Q&A With Cody Garbrandt...i truely believe that this guy got a bright futurein the ufc.
In this video he answer question of random MMA fans live on periscope. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Diaz/McGregor press conference would be worth the money

Striker picks the striker. Not entirely shocking but interesting. He sees what all strikers see.

Yeah I remember many times where only a few fighters picked one guy and the majority picked the other and the guy with the less picks dominated the fight. Shogun vs. Machida comes to mind.

Nothing changes..... RDA by TKO 3rd Round.

Diaz - McGregor, make it happen uncle Fester!
Trash talk of the century

Striker picks the striker. Not entirely shocking but interesting. He sees what all strikers see.

Garbrandt has history with Conor beef so I don't think he's biased in any way. I'm actually surprised he chose Conor.

Garbrandt was going to get starched by Lineker.

I think so too. Lineker not only has scary power for his division but he also has an epic chin. I think he would have walked through Cody's punches and knocked him out early.

Garbrandt has history with Conor beef so I don't think he's biased in any way. I'm actually surprised he chose Conor.
Do you actually believe that everything that happens in TUF is legit?

Forgot about that. Still, I don't find it surprising that a boxer picked a guy with boxing as good at McGregor's. RDA is a very dangerous striker but fairly sloppy. Conor has showed us enough times you can't afford to be sloppy or make mistakes striking. Cody sees that. I guess that 'beef' (business decision) makes it a bit more surprising but still, there was no substance to that shoving match

Diaz probably beats mcG. More range. Great boxing/chin/cardio. Top notch BJJ. Experienced. His record wouldn't indicate it though

Diaz is a tough match up for guys that tend to rely on distance and length. I think that is Conor's most difficult stylistic matchup at 155. During the RDA-McGregor press conference Conor was very specific when making the height and reach comparisons. He knows how important of a stat it is for his style. Diaz just throws some people off badly. During the Michael Johnson fight I have never, in all my years of watching MMA, seen a fighter come up short so many times. It was insane. And you know Nate is basically immune to Conor's style of shit talking.

Diaz/McGregor press conference would be worth the money

I hope the fight happens at some point, but would the press conference be any use?

Diaz: Dis muthafucka stole everything I worked for, uh, so, that's what's up.

Conor: Listen, you bum, I heard you had to borrow money to get dressed for today. My silk socks are worth more than what you made last year.

I think they'd get on well after the fight. Or maybe Diaz sr would want a shot next.

Garbrandt bless.

Khabib, Cruz and Garbrandt have picked Conor, amongst others. That makes a prediction legend, a masterful analyst and someone that hates McGregor, all three taking for the McGod.

Back