VIDEO: Body Language: Avengers Endgame Brie Larson, Chris Hemsworth and Don Cheadle

That "VARY much" has solidified my appropriate hatred for her.

That chick seems to rustle internets nerds like alot.

not watching 14 minutes of this at work....

So I read the article a little,
they accuse her of making "bedroom" eyes to thor?

Who fckng wouldn't?

She's got a resting bitch face and pancake ass. I'd still pound her out though

What was that shit about eigenvalues and spectral decomposition when Tony Stark ran that simulation? Dude knows some serious algebra

I never realized how small of a human Don Cheadle is.

What was that shit about eigenvalues and spectral decomposition when Tony Stark ran that simulation? Dude knows some serious algebra
Robert Downey Jr is a good actor man the way he was talking about that stuff you actually believe he knows what he is talking about like a legit scientist.

Honestly though I think it tends to be the way with "woke" cinema that it is deliberately looking to bait reactions from both sides and avoid any analysis of its actual merits.

Really reaching. I dislike her as much as anyone here, but if there are any cast members who dislike her, Don is probably not one of them.

Now Chris Pratt on the other hand..

Robert Downey Jr is a good actor man the way he was talking about that stuff you actually believe he knows what he is talking about like a legit scientist.

But it made no sense :(
"Gimme that eigenvalue" points at particle inverted moebius strip. Waaat

Made as much sense as "gimme cucumber this cat is yellow piss"

It's insane how many weirdos make videos getting angry at every little thing she does and says.

She jokes with Thor --> "SEE! She's a bitch! What an asshole thing to do!"
She makes a random face --> "How unlikeable! You can tell everyone hates her!!!"

She's just snarky and goofy like most other broads in the world.

This is becoming reminiscent to those crazy feminist bloggers who go on a rant anytime a man makes an innocuous joke about women.

But it made no sense :(
"Gimme that eigenvalue" points at particle inverted moebius strip. Waaat

Made as much sense as "gimme cucumber this cat is yellow piss"
Yup made no sense to people who actually know or study science, but the key is rdj is such a great actor he convinces the viewers he knows what he is talking about lol.

That chick seems to rustle internets nerds like alot.

She sounds evil or soul sucking and warped. Idk. American girls who sound like her gross me out. There is something off about her

Back