VIDEO: Body Language: Avengers Endgame Brie Larson, Chris Hemsworth and Don Cheadle

giphy.gif

best part was Don Cheadle 'i told you about touching me'

he was literally disgusted hahahahahahahahahha + hahahahahahahahahah= hahahahahahahhahahaha

not sure what video yall watched, but yes, Cheadle clearly has a problem with her

Seems like a lot of over analyzing

So I read the article a little,
they accuse her of making "bedroom" eyes to thor?

Who fckng wouldn't?

Heck , even my wife goes all ' Yummy' when he's on screen.

I feel the same about Black Widow but I'm not stupid enough to show it..

I've met plenty of white girls like Brie Larson: likes to knock on white males because it's acceptable to do so publicly but takes plenty of white dick privately. You ain't fooling me girl!

In all fairness, Larson is probably not that bad of a person as many a video would suggest but she seems to have an unlikeable personality at times

I've met plenty of white girls like Brie Larson: likes to knock on white males because it's acceptable to do so publicly but takes plenty of white dick privately. You ain't fooling me girl!

In all fairness, Larson is probably not that bad of a person as many a video would suggest but she seems to have an unlikeable personality at times
The problem is these days you can't walk a fine enough line for one side or the other not to pitchfork your ass if you put a foot wrong.

Larson has said some facepalm worthy stuff but this analysis just comes off as catty and petty, IMO.

Larson has said some facepalm worthy stuff but this analysis just comes off as catty and petty, IMO.

No doubt Larson deserves some backlash for some of those dumb ass comments she's made. I always find it funny how when white Leftists like her drone on about sexism and how Hollywood is unfair to women but will never say a word about Islamic countries who treat women way worse than in the West.

But yeah this video is kind of reaching. Although it does seem like Don Cheadle doesn't like her at all in the video. You should see the interview Larson did with Jeremy Renner. He REALLY looked like he didn't want to sit next to Larson but had no choice. LOL

Some people are just unlikable. Larson is probably one of them. I'm sure most of the male attention she receives is purely based on men wanting to bang her and not because they enjoy engaging with her personality.

I'm sure most of the male attention she receives is purely based on men wanting to bang her and not because they enjoy engaging with her personality.
You've just described every cute and hot girl in the world.

Really reaching. I dislike her as much as anyone here, but if there are any cast members who dislike her, Don is probably not one of them.

Now Chris Pratt on the other hand..
He doesnt like her?

Don Cheadle responds to the body language expert and video:

Back