Media (Vid) Robert Whittaker Talks About His Loss To Israel Adesanya (Cliffs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

- Felt great walking into octagon & exchanging with Israel
- Has been kept up these past few nights thinking about what he could've done, but he says he couldn't have because he felt great out there and did his best.
- Says Israel is very good and his timing is on point
- His coach goes in on fickle fans who would've called Israel overrated if the result went the other way
- Rob says bitter pill to swallow and has to ride out the social media backlash. (His instagram is full of people reacting to the fight and youtube is recommending clips of the fight)
- Says its very easy to reflect on fighter after it happens, but he felt amazing in there.
- Knockdown at end of 1st round set the tone for 2nd round

Dude got starched, is delusional, was never good and lost to guys at 170 so he's a scrub. Everyone he ever beat wasn't good and the guys who beat him weren't good the second they lost.

SUREDAWGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Dude got starched, is delusional, was never good and lost to guys at 170 so he's a scrub. Everyone he ever beat wasn't good and the guys who beat him weren't good the second they lost.

SUREDAWGGGGGGGGG!!!!
Weird flex but okay.

At least Rob lost to a man’s man.

If you know what I mean....

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of douchey posts bashing Rob, but he seems pretty realistic and honest about it all

Israel did some good stuff there but also Whittaker attacked in the same way over and over again.

SUREDAWGGGGGGGGG!!!!
<4>Yes?

I didn't listen yet, but he actually didn't question anything he did and stayed on the "he just caught" narrative ? I mean if you get caught twice (As flush as one can get hit I might add), there's something more than just getting caught.
Rob got outclassed out there by Izzy, he didn't just get caught.

That might be their best and funniest podcast episode, great duo.

Rob stuck to that lunging jab too much. Izzy had it timed by the middle of the first and Rob never moved away from it

Got caught......TWICE...I see caught as maybe once..

Robs recollection of things concerns me..

- Has been kept up these past few nights thinking about what he could've done, but he says he couldn't have because he felt great out there and did his best.
Sleep easy, Rob. There are levels to this and Izzy is lightyears ahead of you. It's a tough pill to swallow, but you had no chance.

Listening to Rob, it sounds like he dived head first into Adesanya's trap. He gave Rob an illusion of success, just enough to make him keep the same bad game plan.

Back