Vid.: Manuwa and Gus throwing some kicks!

manuwa's midle kicks were perfect whereas gus...
still he seems to take the humble way which is the best way to improve. comparing to connar throwing awful kick while acting like he was scary with it

Last edited:
he's training with allstar for a while (not that it's a good thing, ha)

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/jimi-manuwa-once-idolized-shogun-but-now-he-wants-to-beat-him-up

and his instagram https://www.instagram.com/pb1_/?hl=en and you can see pics with him on gus' instagram as well
huh..... dunno why but I thought he was still training with London shootfighters. aw well, thanks for letting me know

edit: why the fuck is there a wrestler lying dead on my post? all I tried to write was "d u n n o" lol

What's the song that started playing in the background during the Manuwa clip?

If anyone responds with" Darude - Sandstorm" they are going to catch a beating

Manuwa is explosive AF, Gus's kicks look in slo-mo compared to Jimmies... Great to see these two training together rather than trading shots on Twitter like 9 year olds...

Gussfatswan looking skinnyfat

Manowar looking beastly, blowing his wad on those pads

manuwa's midle kicks were perfect whereas gus...
still he seems to take the humble way which is the best way to improve. comparing to connar throwing awful kick while acting like he was scary with it

The humble way?

Like this Humble way?

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BKnocks%2BDown%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

There's a Rumble joke in here somewhere, I just can't find it

Training with a dude that beat you up and is ahead of you in the divisional rankings lol. I'll never understand that.

huh..... dunno why but I thought he was still training with London shootfighters. aw well, thanks for letting me know

edit: why the fuck is there a wrestler lying dead on my post? all I tried to write was "d u n n o" lol

How did you know it was a wrestler?

WWE FAN REVEALED!!!!!

Lol at Gus training head kicks. Manuwa looking beastly as usual, he probably kicks harder than Rumble which is impressive.

Back