(VID) Cordeiro: RDA will take McGregor to deep waters.

"He never fought anybody at the same level as Rafael"

Is he saying Jose Aldo isn't at the same level as RDA?

Imma posting this to Conor, hopefully he creates some rift between Nova Uniao and Kings.

He isn't. Aldo is over here struggling against Mini Mendes while RDA is absolutely smashing Cerrone, Pettis, Nate, and Bendo.

You are his fan enough to have a picture of him half naked on your profile. And to call yourself OnMcGregorNutz. You fucks get stupider by the day.

I pity you my son. you have clear psychological issues to allow an internet forum to get you this mad. you are as mentally weak as they come. In a sense, i'm McGregor, and you're aldo LOL. You are a mentally weak, emotional child and should be put down like a senile dog. good day

If that is the plan then RDA needs to work on his takedowns. I think he's better than Chad at BJJ, but he's not nearly as good at wrestling, and even Chad could only manage 4/7 with no wrestling bad knee McGregor. If RDA stands then I think Conor puts him to sleep in the first.

I pity you my son. you have clear psychological issues to allow an internet forum to get you this mad. you are as mentally weak as they come. In a sense, i'm McGregor, and you're aldo LOL. You are a mentally weak, emotional child and should be put down like a senile dog. good day
Just don't let shit flow out of your mouth and you'll be alright... READ YOUR OWN POST!!! Not mad, just react to imbecility on the internet...

Back