(VID) Cordeiro: RDA will take McGregor to deep waters.

"He never fought anybody at the same level as Rafael"

Is he saying Jose Aldo isn't at the same level as RDA?

Imma posting this to Conor, hopefully he creates some rift between Nova Uniao and Kings.
"I'm tellllling teeeacher!!!" Wow.

When RDA finishes Conor can we have a gentleman's agreement to stop with the Conor threads? That is if any of you nuthuggers survive your suicide attempts.

I see RDA crumbleing inside one minute.. He will try to close distance but McGregor catches him with uppercut and Rafaels head clatters off that canvas. After fight RDA give Hendricks level of excuses.

When RDA finishes Conor can we have a gentleman's agreement to stop with the Conor threads? That is if any of you nuthuggers survive your suicide attempts.

They'll wonder off to the Congo to get killed by a young gorilla.... J/k, they could never afford the plane ticket. They'll try and hang themselves but they're so fat the rafters of their grandma's basement give way and collapse on them.

I wonder how easily RDA will take Conor down and keep him against the cage when we saw Conor taken down by Siver and Mendes, who are two much smaller guys than RDA.

Also don't forget how easily Diego brandao grabbed Conor's waist and pushed him half way across cage and put Conor against fence with ease.

Lol conor is such a bad match up for RDA. I don't know if u noticed, but Conor tends to precisely hit the chin everytime. And when he hits a chin, they tend to go down everytime.

RDA bullrushes forward throwing wild haymakers...I wonder how it will play out vs someone with such accuracy and timing as Mc Gregor, who loves to counter...

Also don't forget how easily Diego brandao grabbed Conor's waist and pushed him half way across cage and put Conor against fence with ease.

Brandaotakedown.gif sivertakedown.gif

People who think RDA is better at takedowns than Chad Mendes just because he's 10 lbs heavier are mentally deficient.

Not as mentally deficient as not to take into consideration how much they replenish on the fight night stepping from the weigh ins and not taking into factor the contrasting sizes of fighters.
I was more talking about the fact that Mendes is an all american wrestler and arguably one of the best takedown artists in the UFC.

Conor doesn't stand a chance against a prime Cordeiro fighter.

Stop bumping the Conor threads up, you fucking tool :rolleyes:

Can't effing wait! Conner's hype train derailment is gun be sweet! :D

6L0DXZ.gif
dHoshAJ.gif

View attachment 78511 View attachment 78513

People who think RDA is better at takedowns than Chad Mendes just because he's 10 lbs heavier are mentally deficient.

First off my point was Diego dragged Conor up against cage with ease. RDA is good with takedowns in that position.

Conor scrabbling out of a Diego take down and siver takedown is easier than RDA doing it.

"We knew Aldo was going to win the fight, but unfortunately he got knocked out"

Lol

Im not even a huge mcgregor fan but RDA is going to sleep. Im not even rooting that hard for conor but i pray he KOs RDA and retires him.

Conor bless
You are his fan enough to have a picture of him half naked on your profile. And to call yourself OnMcGregorNutz. You fucks get stupider by the day.

Back