Vibrams for boxing?

haha, nobody follows that rule, even though they should :)

I followed that rule and ive run a few 50K races with them and similar "minimal" shoes. ITs the only way to roll, I feel strange as hell if I try to run in a normal running shoe...

sorry

i cant tell you since I only own a pair of bilkas for running.... all i know is the KMD are designed more for cross training/ GYM/ Cross fit

No worries. I went to a store to check these out. I tried the bikida and KMD's and the bikida's were more comfortable. I did some hook's in the store in both shoes and they pivot way easier than traditional running shoes and I used the same amount of effort to pivot for both shoes. If I were to get one, I'd get the bikida's but it's too expensive for what it is for me. I really dislike not having any padding but cool pair of shoes.

Been thinking of trying the tabi boot myself, like my boy Daiki Kameda.

tumblr_lj12y99no51qc0z0ao1_400.jpg

http://www.topoathletic.com/collections/train-rx

Have you tried http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huarache_(running_shoe)

I hated VFF, I loved spraying rubber on socks, however they only lasted a a week.

I've seen the huaraches before but never really played with them, in fact I havnt really messed around with a lot of minimalist stuff. I had vibrams for the gym and my running shoes wore out so I started using the vibrams an since I've found a good source for inov8s here in china. I run 4-7 miles daily in them, they feel great.

No worries. I went to a store to check these out. I tried the bikida and KMD's and the bikida's were more comfortable. I did some hook's in the store in both shoes and they pivot way easier than traditional running shoes and I used the same amount of effort to pivot for both shoes. If I were to get one, I'd get the bikida's but it's too expensive for what it is for me. I really dislike not having any padding but cool pair of shoes.

thats great

I have done some shadow boxing in them and they're ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back