• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very happy to finally be proven right on Weidman. The Antonio Tarver of MMA

Well, yesterday, Weidman finally admitted the truth. He doesn't even remember rounds 3 & 4 against Machida. So I re-watched the fight and this was a very close fight, essentially a draw or Machida with the edge.

I have answered you plenty of times.

You still did not answer me why do you think you know more than Renzo Gracie, Jordan Breen, Matt Serra and Thomas Rios.

Keep ducking though.

You duck the question again?!!

Cool, then I must continue to chase you for an answer. :)

It will not go away till you answer it, this I can promise you.

I have responded directly many times to your silly fake attempted diversion "question", but I will do so again here just to once more illustrate that I have not been ducking, whereas you have been and still are a desperate and disgraceful elite ducker.

MY RESPONSE:

I have said consistently that Weidman is an excellent offensive grappler with very good top control and an effective submission game.

I have been saying this since this thread began. My criticism was NEVER of his offensive bjj, nor his overall grappling game, which was what the people you quote were citing.

Thus, your "question" has been indulged numerous times, despit the fact that it was always invalid, irrelevant, and nothing more than a very obvious, very desperate attempt to squirm out of admitting you were caught out LYING, while being extremely smug and abusive.

How embarrassing!

Sadly for you, your attempt to flee this thread and hide from me has failed, and you've been forced to come back and face the music.

So...

Nowhere left to run.

Now it's your turn to answer, Ducker King...

Can anyone help Shaddows out and remember at what point in the Weidman vs Maia fight that Weidman was using his bottom-game to defend against Maia's top-game, as he claimed????

ROUND AND TIME PLEASE YOU LYING RAT BITCH!

You duck the question again?!!

Cool, then I must continue to chase you for an answer. :)

It will not go away till you answer it, this I can promise you.

I have responded directly many times to your silly fake attempted diversion "question", but I will do so again here just to once more illustrate that I have not been ducking, whereas you have been and still are a desperate and disgraceful elite ducker.

MY RESPONSE:

I have said consistently that Weidman is an excellent offensive grappler with very good top control and an effective submission game.

I have been saying this since this thread began. My criticism was NEVER of his offensive bjj, nor his overall grappling game, which was what the people you quote were citing.

Thus, your "question" has been indulged numerous times, despit the fact that it was always invalid, irrelevant, and nothing more than a very obvious, very desperate attempt to squirm out of admitting you were caught out LYING, while being extremely smug and abusive.

How embarrassing!

Sadly for you, your attempt to flee this thread and hide from me has failed, and you've been forced to come back and face the music.

So...

Nowhere left to run.

Now it's your turn to answer, Ducker King...

Can anyone help Shaddows out and remember at what point in the Weidman vs Maia fight that Weidman was using his bottom-game to defend against Maia's top-game, as he claimed????

ROUND AND TIME PLEASE YOU LYING RAT BITCH!

Overall grappling?
Are you stupid? (rhetorical quesiton I know you are).
Those people were speaking specifically about BJJ and that means bottom and top.

As I noted 4 experts claim he is legit. You claim he sucks.
I tend to side with those 4 guys who understand BJJ and Overall Grappling way more than YOU do.

Must be embarrassing trying to get an answer you received since the beginning, only you are too stupid to realise it. Guess that's the perks of being you and unable to think for yourself. You need people to spell it out for you or your brain does not understand...

Overall grappling?
Those people were speaking specifically about BJJ and that means bottom and top.

I tend to side with those 4 guys who understand BJJ and Overall Grappling way more than YOU do.

Must be embarrassing trying to get an answer you received since the beginning, only you are too stupid to realise it. Guess that's the perks of being you and unable to think for yourself. You need people to spell it out for you or your brain does not understand...
Lol great back and forth 10/10 rofl

Overall grappling?

Must be embarrassing trying to get an answer you received since the beginning, only you are too stupid to realise it. Guess that's the perks of being you and unable to think for yourself. You need people to
spell it out for you or your brain does not understand...

THE DUCKER KING QUACKS AGAIN!

giphy.gif

I will make this simpler for you:

WHAT ROUND AND WHAT TIME WAS WEIDMAN ON THE BOTTOM DEFENDING AGAINST MAIA'S TOP GAME?

Can you answer this question, or are you STILL running from it???

giphy.gif

YOU CLAIMED HE IS BAD OFF HIS BACK.
I NOTED HE DEFENDED WHILE ON HIS BACK AGAINST ONE OF THE BEST BJJ PRACTITIONERS IN THIS GAME.

Anything you said beyond admitting that is shows he knows how to defend himself is just some obvious mental retardation on your part.

BUT WHAT ROUND AND WHAT TIME IN THE ROUND WAS THIS???????????????????

NO ANSWER AGAIN?

THEN SHADDOWS IS THE PROVEN POUND-FOR-POUND G.O.A.T....

Pilgrims-Hospice-Duck.jpg

I was feeling bad for Chris before Mousasi fight, now he deserves everything said about him...The only person who got screwed on April 8th was a Dutchman named Gegard Mousasi. REf screwed him out of an eventual brutal and clean finish.

This clown (weidman) Has the nads to tell everyone he was going to finish mousasi.The heavyhanded Nassau middleweight couldn't put a dent in the armour of Mr.Mousasi while it was quite a different tune the other way around...I know Chris made a truck load of money in defeating Anderson and a few title defenses.I know he bought a home-- did this house come with a vcr?
....because he surely needs one.

THE DUCKER KING QUACKS AGAIN!

giphy.gif

I will make this simpler for you:

WHAT ROUND AND WHAT TIME WAS WEIDMAN ON THE BOTTOM DEFENDING AGAINST MAIA'S TOP GAME?

Can you answer this question, or are you STILL running from it???

giphy.gif

Quit trying to change the subject.
The argument was that you claim he sucked at the bottom.
4 experts claim he does not.
You are wrong.
accept it, admit it and STFU as you should have long ago.

Quit trying to change the subject.
The argument was that you claim he sucked at the bottom.
4 experts claim he does not.
You are wrong.
accept it, admit it and STFU as you should have long ago.

Hey Duck,

I am asking you a direct question.

You claimed Weidman defended well off his back vs the top game of Demian Maia.

Can you please tell me which round this occurred in? And at what time?

Or are you truly the King of....

26143396-Mallard-Drake-standing-on-grass-Stock-Photo.jpg

?

Why is Shaddows so terrified to back up the point that he himself made?

YOU CLAIMED HE IS BAD OFF HIS BACK.
I NOTED HE DEFENDED WHILE ON HIS BACK AGAINST ONE OF THE BEST BJJ PRACTITIONERS IN THIS GAME.

Anything you said beyond admitting that is shows he knows how to defend himself is just some obvious mental retardation on your part.

Anyone???

He can clearly remember Weidman defending off his back vs the top game of Demian Maia, and was very abusive while doing so, so why does he continue to duck this question in humiliating fashion???

Silva would have always lost the first round to Weidman.
It's obvious why.

Weidman was not winning the 2nd round in either fight.
He had no TD's left, and he was extremely lucky for how those fights ended.

So let's put this "he was losing every moment of the 4 rounds" garbage to rest.

Silva was not winning anything in either of those fights. Maybe you can make a case that they were close but he didn't look good in either.

Well, yesterday, Weidman finally admitted the truth. He doesn't even remember rounds 3 & 4 against Machida. So I re-watched the fight and this was a very close fight, essentially a draw or Machida with the edge.

I remember very well that the first three rounds were Weidmans.

Silva was not winning anything in either of those fights. Maybe you can make a case that they were close but he didn't look good in either.

Not sure what your point is.
Silva is rarely ahead and never ahead against a wrestler.
He wasn't "winning" at any point through nearly 35 total minutes in the cage with Chael and Hendo either.

But Weidman had nothing going on in either 2nd round apart from two bizarre endings. He probably wouldn't have gotten another TD and had lost half his strength at that point.
My post was directed at people who say "Weidman was winning every moment of both fights".

Not sure what your point is.

I thought the point was clear. Silva was not winning in either of those fights, and as I said in my original post Weidman was winning( or won rounds) in the fights that he lost. People can interpret that how they want but the difference is there.

That past his prime Machida beat Mousasi

Have you watched that fight? Machida looked like a MW version of Lesnar with maxed out "power" levels.
He looked faster,stronger than in most his prime LHW fights. There is a reason why he soon after popped.
Imo that was one display of the most obvious extreme abuse of PEDs.

He is close to "TRT Vitor" in that fight.

@Shaddows and @Kelman in 50 years:

D1089_85_119_1200.jpg

- Weidman had great bottom game, he defended well against MAIA
- His bottom game SUCKED, you are a fucking imbecile

Nah.
I hate retards who bash fighters for no reason, but I don't care enough for him to hold a grudge. I simply added him to ignore.
As I said since the beginning, I noted 4 BJJ experts who claim Weidman's game is legit.
I believe in the experts more than I would any anonymous hater from the Internet.

Nah.
I hate retards who bash fighters for no reason, but I don't care enough for him to hold a grudge. I simply added him to ignore.
As I said since the beginning, I noted 4 BJJ experts who claim Weidman's game is legit.
I believe in the experts more than I would any anonymous hater from the Internet.

You added him to ignore because you don't agree with his point?

lol
You might aswell create a forum just for yourself or go to some hugbox like reddit.

Back