• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very happy to finally be proven right on Weidman. The Antonio Tarver of MMA

still better than Silva. fuck you Silva fans. perennial bitch of weidman for life. 2-0. duo- err whatever the fuck zero is.

Silva loses to prime rockhold by tko or sub
Silva loses to prime romero by ko
Silva loses to prime jacare by sub or too
Silva already lost to weidman who is the worst of them all.
Silva loses to mousasi too rofl

fodder champ aka Silva.

Silva is the GOAT you salty noob and prime Silva KO's each and everyone of these guys.

Weidman is like foreskin, unecessary and needs to be removed for sanitary purposes

Weidman cant even beat a deteriorating brazilian at this point, now that usada is in effect. They should feed him to israel next.

I don't think it's fair tbh to write Weidman off completely. He's a good fighter who has had his ups and downs. He looked great against jacare then got caught. Shit happens

No version of Anderson would have touched the belt if he got to the UFC after Weidman did, even with his steroids. He ruled over a weak division with the help of PEDs. That's the truth.

Should have moved up to 205 after Yoel Nuked him. Could've fought Shogun, Latifi, & Volkan & he would be looking at a title shot instead of Anthony Smith.

I think Tarver had a much better career than Chris to this point..

Isn't he an Olympic gold medalist with multiple world titles spanning like 3 weight classes? Cmon
Weight classes in boxing can differ by 2 lbs

Silva is the GOAT you salty noob and prime Silva KO's each and everyone of these guys.
no he doesn't ko anybody. roided pooftah is a fraud. Even with all the juice he wouldn't beat any of these guys. He barely beat women yet he beats romero,, rockhold and mousasi. go castrate yourself if you think otherwise..
oh and weidman shat on him twice already. rofl.

Weidman was a good fighter who fought a way past his prime Anderson. Weidmans loses have come in the prime of his career to the three most elite fighters in his divisional era in Rockhold, Romero, and Jacare. So essentially he lost all of the most important fights of his career form a legacy building stand point by stoppage and this is important factor to keep in mind when discussing his legacy as a middle weight in the UFC. Having said that no one can dispute that Weidman is a really good fighter. But the hype behind Weidman became absolutely insane and the biggest representation of this was a huge amount of his fans actually believing that he was the guy who was going to go up in weight and defeat Jon Jones. Logical fans of the sport argued against this notion but the Weidman extremist would not hear it and continued to speak of Weidman as this unstoppable monster at middle weight and they believed that Weidman would beat Daniel Comier at Light heavy weight as well. That is why I agree with the sentiment of T.S.'s post. This was a hype train that was always going to crash in burn and it did so in epic fashion and now those same extreme Weidman fans are scrambling to grasp at straws and some way to continue their delusional thinking but it has and always will be a lost cause.

Last edited:
And

And looking at your yellow aids you soon be joining them....

*bats take flight, spooky music*
EEEEEEEEE HE HE HE Ha ha HAAAA!!!!!

Jus playin. Don't haunt me with your next account plz
I was well aware of the irony. It’s what gave me shivers...

No version of Anderson would have touched the belt if he got to the UFC after Weidman did, even with his steroids. He ruled over a weak division with the help of PEDs. That's the truth.

wrong

He KO'd a near 40 year old legend who was clowning around and had been slipping for years, got a win via a freak legbreak, edged a way past-prime Machida on points who was later splattered by Rockhold & Romero, then beat up ancient TRT-less turkeyneck Vitor in a totally pointless fight.

And we were expected to buy the Zuffa hype that this guy was some sort of middleweight Jon Jones, even though he'd only ever fought old strikers that he could take down, even though he was slow, had no kicking game, had a porous defence, and had the cardio of an 80 year old asthmatic.

Much like Tarver came along and beat a declined Roy Jones but was never, ever in Jones's league, Weidman came along and beat a declined Anderson Silva, but was never and will never be in the same league as a guy who won 16 UFC fights straight including 10 title defences.

Chris Weidman vs Jon Jones at 205lbs??? Anyone who ever even uttered the phrase should hang their head in utter shame for such rank stupidity. He just got absolutely DOMINATED and demolished by Rockhold, he's never going to challenge at 205lbs in a million light years.

I hope everyone on this forum who ever tried to foster some sanity and reason regarding Weidman's limited abilites and took a storm of abuse and hate in return, I hope all of us enjoy the feeling of vindication tonight.

Really looking forward to Rockhold vs Romero, coming soon. They will probably dig up another 38 year old striker for Weidman to come back against.

Excellent post.

Generally speaking, the people who were hyping up Weidman also passionately hate Silva, and love GSP.
You can’t reason with them.

Weidman was always awesome in a stacked division where everyone's taken losses. He is still better than Anderson after proving that twice. Your feelings got shattered like Anderson's leg got shattered and your taking it out on a guy undeserving of your limp wristed girly hatred

Last edited:
Weidman has no cardio and is slow as treacle. All a prime Anderson would have to do to win would be last two rounds, which he would do with ease in the state he was in before his physical decline. By round 3, Anderson would be lighting this guy up horribly. It would probably turn out exactly the same as the Anderson vs Hendo fight. A takedown early, Anderson rides it out, then smokes him in style. I cannot fathom how anyone could think this guy beats a peak Anderson fair and square.

But either way, his middleweight accomplishments aren't even close to Anderson's anyway. Rockhold is a greater middleweight overall than Weidman now. Won Strikeforce title by beating Jacare, won UFC title by absolutely annihilating Weidman, and holds wins over Kennedy, Machida, and Bisping. Rockhold is clearly the greater middleweight between them now.

Exactly.

I have no idea why anyone with half a brain really thinks that Weidman “was a bad matchup for any version of Silva”.
He’s not going to finish him on the ground, and he’s not going to win a 5 round decision. He can’t even get a TD beyond 5 minutes.

Here comes “oh, you’re salty...get over it”

I’m way over it and just being reasonable.

Exactly.

I have no idea why anyone with half a brain really thinks that Weidman “was a bad matchup for any version of Silva”.
He’s not going to finish him on the ground, and he’s not going to win a 5 round decision. He can’t even get a TD beyond 5 minutes.

Here comes “oh, you’re salty...get over it”

I’m way over it and just being reasonable.
Salty ass not getting over it weidman hater.

Strikeforce vets destroyed him. True story.
They would destroy Anderson too but the UFC wisely keeps him out of those fights. He roidedly dodged a bullet w gastelum. Jesus he woulda died.

tarver didnt defend the belt 3 times. stupid thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back