Very few things are sadder than...

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
So I was walking by the hotel lobby at work this morning, then there was this SUPER fucking hot blonde girl talking to her also super hot female friends. As I was looking at her, I walked past a column with a mirror on it and saw myself. 43 fucking old man checking out a hot 20 year old girl. I lowered my head in shame... and remember that it'll only get worse as the clock continues to tick.

I keep forgetting how old I am and that the hot young girls I see on a daily basis are now way too young for me. Literally less than half my age.

Last edited:
So I was walking by the hotel lobby at work this morning, then there was this SUPER fucking hot blonde girl talking to her also super hot female friends. As I was looking at her, I walked past a column with a mirror on it and saw myself. 43 fucking old man checking out a hot 20 year old girl. I lowered my head in shame... and remember that it'll only get worse as the clock continues to tick.

I keep forgetting how old I am and that the hot young girls I see on a daily basis are now way too young for me. Literally less than half my age.
Don't be sad, own that shit, check out young hot chicks with gusto

SLJ.gif

Last edited:

Now, there's some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown when there's no one around

William Robinson JR

I'm 48 years old ... Early 20 year old women love giving me the ass and and so do their moms. I'm blessed with the best of both worlds.

Fuck those hoes. They don't know the goodness of a big plate of rice with some steak.

However long you held that pervy glance...

Hold it a little bit longer and finish with a little grunt.

Then say any sentence you want so long as it ends with "...ladies."

<{Fergie}>

I mean, do you know anything about Sri Lanka? How, like, the Sikhs are killing, like, tons of Israelis over there?
Come on, Harrison3, there are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about :rolleyes:

If you get in good shape the ones with daddy issues become attracted to you like magnets.

Back