Venum 2.0 Gi "Review" - I'm impressed

Gordinho,
I must say, you got great attention to detail thanks for the review.

Got a question for you, if you only had to pick 1 gi out of the ones you have, which one would you pick?

Koral?

thanks ryan, i've got alot experience :)

Hmm 1 kimono? I would go with venum... 2nd sirius 3rd keiko 4th Gameness 5th Koral!

My 1 and 2 place in the kimono turn are saved by venum and sirius. Maybe i will add a vulkan.

Gordinho's always got the most detailed kimono/gii reviews.
Awesome pictures.
Props !

I think the price is ok, especially in europe. But you're right, its not cheap but you get what you paid for. I am still impressed and order myself a blue one :)

dude if you like it then you like it. Let's be honest, there are better gis for a better price.

dude if you like it then you like it. Let's be honest, there are better gis for a better price.

You're absolut right, its high priced. But in Europe thinks are different. Here a Vulkan is at 140

Sooo, today i get my blue Venum :)

White, black and now Blue! Very nice. I will put up some pictures.

regards

Most of my kimono i sold or give away to some friends...

To be honest. I've got only 3 kimono. white and black venum 1.0 + blue venum 2.0 :)

Gordinho, I was wondering since you dont worry about cost so much, have you tried a Lucky Gi out at all?

I

This is a very nice feeling gi, picked it up from budovideo over the weekend as a gift for my bday. Not disappointed at all, though it is pretty expensive but hell it was a gift

great review.......is that blue venom an a3 also?

im about 5'10ish 185 in shape/athletic build........i was going to get the venum a3 and possibly shrink it.......do you think thats a good idea?

to give some reference......i just purchased a keiko raca limited in a3 and once i shrunk it it fit absolutely perfect.

thanks in advance for any response

I'm close to ordering my next gi and the Venum was in the running. Thanks for posting great reviews.

great review.......is that blue venom an a3 also?

im about 5'10ish 185 in shape/athletic build........i was going to get the venum a3 and possibly shrink it.......do you think thats a good idea?

to give some reference......i just purchased a keiko raca limited in a3 and once i shrunk it it fit absolutely perfect.

thanks in advance for any response

a3 would be perfect. Even without shrinking it. :)

Back