Venum 2.0 Gi "Review" - I'm impressed

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

a teammate ask me to order a A2 White Venum Kimono, he dont have a paypal account, so was doing my part and order one...

And here the story begins. As i opened the Bag to check if my fatbody gets slimmer :redface:, i recognized that venum changed the size chart. The A2 have almost a A3 dimension... For sure its not a A3 but its comparable with a keiko& Koral a2.

Also i recognize alot of changes. The patches are bigger, the Cotton feels alot lighter and smoother as my old Venum. The Collar grows 1 cm :icon_surp and feels more stiffer. And the most importanted part: The reinforcements and stitches are, compared to my old venum, 10x better.

Again, what should i say, this Kimono is for real.

27052008231.jpg

27052008232.jpg

I'm 5"9 and 170. I was told to get an A3 do you think that is correct?

awesome comparision btw--they look to have improved on the gi

those gis cost 180 on sale.. no way am i paying that much for that gi. A gameness is about a hundred, a fuji around 70, heck a vulcan is about 110. Shit for that money i will buy a ground force gi and a rashie.

those gis cost 180 on sale.. no way am i paying that much for that gi. A gameness is about a hundred, a fuji around 70, heck a vulcan is about 110. Shit for that money i will buy a ground force gi and a rashie.

I think the price is ok, especially in europe. But you're right, its not cheap but you get what you paid for. I am still impressed and order myself a blue one :)

wow your old gi is really really dirty

No its not dirty, it just looked used. I dont know how to get it white again. Any suggestions?

this looks like a cheap copy of koral... and why did your white kimono turn yellow?

this looks like a cheap copy of koral... and why did your white kimono turn yellow?

the patches looks similar, but very think else is improved. Hmm, why did my kimono turn yellow.... I dont use bleach, to be honest i dont know. I just wash it every time after a session. 30

Gordinho,
I must say, you got great attention to detail thanks for the review.

Got a question for you, if you only had to pick 1 gi out of the ones you have, which one would you pick?

Koral?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back