Venator FC 3: Mayhem Miller vs. Luke Barnatt

Who wins?

• Total voters

domd1018

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just announced via Ariel Helwani's twitter (will link in a moment)

Who's idea was it to let Mayhem fight again?

Call me crazy, but I think this is good for Mayhem. He went downhill after he stopped fighting.

Call me crazy, but I think this is good for Mayhem. He went downhill after he stopped fighting.
i certainly hope so, its painfull to watch him act the way he does in the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Oh dear...lol

Barnatt is going to massacre Mayhem.

Um.... this may be good for Mayhem, depending on alot of factors.

Can he pass a drug test? Is he on the straight and narrow?

Or is he in a drug induced state of delusion, and just praying he can pass the drug tests, and fight for a nice payday so he can spend it on drugs?

Good for Venator. Name valued main event

Damn you mayhem miller.. he was one of my favorite fighters for a long time. i actually liked his personality too before he went off the fuckin deep end. he was goofy and quirky but not batshit nuts. his recent antics made it really hard to stay a fan. hope he turns his shit around and has one last little run. i'll watch!

hope he doesn't lose though honestly because i worry that he would kill himself or someone else

What a bizarre, unexpected fight announcement.

i really hope we get to see Mayhem concussed and hospitalized

aQpn2E7_700b.jpg

Sweet well this answers my question of whether mayhem is in prison or not for his "standoff " with the law but it'llbe good to see mayhem back

Wow, Venator picked up Mayhem, Barnatt and Matt Hamill?

Mayhem Miller is back.

It's cool to see mma starting to take off in Italy. An Italian promotion picking up a few ufc names is a good start.

Back