Venator FC 3: Mayhem Miller vs. Luke Barnatt

Who wins?

• Total voters
Apparently Mayhem got picked up for DUI a few days back, hope that doesn't interfere with his plans.

Apparently Mayhem got picked up for DUI a few days back, hope that doesn't interfere with his plans.
Yeah I hope Italy doesn't have a similar policy to Canada in that regard.

Just watched Mayhem's announcement video. WTF is wrong with his voice? Dude is so lost. Hope he somehow gets his shit together.

I forgot that Meyhem used to be really good at MMA. It's a shame.. I'll still be tuning in..

You need fight not happening due to Mayhem getting himself back in trouble as an option

Last edited:
Option 3:

The Law.

You need fight not happening due to Mayhem getting himself back in trouble as an option

Yeah, probably the worst-timed DUI ever. I really can't believe 40% of Sherdoggers think Mayhem will win--if this fight even happens. Maybe they're joking or just hoping for a Mayhem victory.

Barnatt may be slow and awkward, but he's 6"6", 27 years old, 9-3 as a pro, 3-1 as an amateur and has never been finished (two losses by SD). He could easily be a mid-level MW in Bellator or the WSOF. Contrast this with a guy who's done nothing but alcohol and weed the last 4 years, and didn't look good at all the last time he legitimately fought and trained in 2012.

"I would be personally curious to know how many of the "saints" journalists and Miller's haters have never drunk a couple of beers before leaving home"

Glad to see Mayhem back but honestly this is a bit too high level of an opponent for him (not a terrible match but still) and Jack Hermansonn deserves the title shot more. I get why they are doing it though.

The only two promotions outside of UFC that have enough fights for Mayhem as far as I am concerned are KSW and Bellator. These Venator guys have been doing great though, they just came out of nowhere and grabbed Barnatt, Mayhem, I think Hamill, and a bunch of prospects.

Barnatt's looked good since he got cut.

I think he wins this.

Barnatt's looked good since he got cut.

I think he wins this.
2-0 since the release. This one should make him 3-0 and I still don't see him getting signed back unless it's a short notice type of deal.

Back